Topic: full art lands

looking for full art lands. 20 of each color. can be zendikar or any others.  here is my tradelist: http://deckbox.org/sets/224306

Last edited by ieatoburritos (2012-10-02 02:35:03)

Re: full art lands

now that you're "back", do you have any intention of going through with the trade you agreed to four weeks ago?

i'm guessing not since you traded the cards you were supposed to be trading to me to someone else before you "left" and you've gotten the cards you were supposed to be getting from me from someone else since you've been "back".

is that about right?

http://pwp.wizards.com/2210524996/Scorecards/Landscape.png

I'm sorry that I traded away the cards you wanted oh-so badly; that was a noob mistake, obviously. I'm not back in the country. I'll be back at the end of this month. I was only able to make the trades recently because my girlfriend  was leaving 2 weeks after me (she's awesome like that). She brought 2 decks down, which we've been playing everyday. She likes the full art lands & has been playing with my green/white, which has a few. It reminded me that I was seeking more, so I posted it up hopefully.

this has nothing to do with 5 cards worth less than $9 total.  it has everything to do with making a commitment and honoring that commitment.  it has to do with being able to own up if you decide to break that commitment, instead of just leaving the trade hanging out there and not having the balls to tell the person that you've decided to go back on your word.

the fact of the matter is that you're a liar.  when i confronted you about trading the cards away 3 weeks ago, you lied to me and you left the trade hanging, hoping i would cancel it and no one would find out what you did (and what you're still doing to others).

well, i'm here to make sure that everyone who reads these forums knows what you did and what kind of a person you are.

http://pwp.wizards.com/2210524996/Scorecards/Landscape.png

AgainstOne wrote:

this has nothing to do with 5 cards worth less than $9 total.  it has everything to do with making a commitment and honoring that commitment.  it has to do with being able to own up if you decide to break that commitment, instead of just leaving the trade hanging out there and not having the balls to tell the person that you've decided to go back on your word.

the fact of the matter is that you're a liar.  when i confronted you about trading the cards away 3 weeks ago, you lied to me and you left the trade hanging, hoping i would cancel it and no one would find out what you did (and what you're still doing to others).

well, i'm here to make sure that everyone who reads these forums knows what you did and what kind of a person you are.

I'm not sure, but if he accepted the trade and then reneged, you can report him for dishonest trading.

AgainstOne    hi, interested in this trade? 10 Sep
AgainstOne    hey, just checking in. do you know when you're going to send these?    14 Sep
AgainstOne    is there some reason why you're not responding to me? 16 Sep
ieatoburritos    I apologize, I had a family emergency to which I had to leave the country for and wasn't able to get to a computer til now. I'm extremely sorry for the lack of communication. I will not be back In the states for   
ieatoburritos    Awhile, so it is understandable if you'd like to cancel the trade. 17 Sep
AgainstOne    it's seems funny to me that you were able to send tlin their cards on the 16th and you were able to send Teenyhuman their cards on the 16th. You were also able to send JCaldwell their cards on the 16th, 3 of which were the same cards you had already agreed to trade to me (mimeoplasm, damia, and skullbriar). Yet on the 16th, the same day you were able to send 3 other people's cards out, you tell me that you will not be able to send my cards for awhile and you understand if i want to cancel. it seems to me that you may have traded the cards you agreed to trade to me to someone else and now you want me to cancel 17 Sep
ieatoburritos    I had them sent by my girlfriend. i've been out of the country since the 14th. i can get her to send you the cards if it means soo much to you. it will take time however.    18 Sep
AgainstOne    that's ok. i can wait. i'm sorry for being testy, i just saw that you had sent 3 other people their trades and i jumped to the wrong conclusions. i apologize.    19 Sep

I didn't lie to you, man. Yes, I screwed up sending those cards out to someone else. I apologized and that's all I can do. The cards are gone from my possession, and I can't reverse that. My plan, however, was going to take some time; as I said. My plan: trade with others & get the cards I said I'd send to you, and then hit you up as soon as I had them to trade again. Might not be/have been the best of plans, but it was all I could come up with to make up for my mistake. Again, I'm sorry for it. I'm not a liar. There is no need for such hostility nor the name calling.

anubomb wrote:
AgainstOne wrote:

I'm not sure, but if he accepted the trade and then reneged, you can report him for dishonest trading.

Yeah, the system is there for a reason - this guy deserves a -1.

I have plenty enough to initiate a trade for all 80 lands but I can't think of a trade offer that wouldn't insult you. How's 55 bucks shipped sound?

Last edited by bhous3 (2012-10-03 02:02:27)

If I had the funds for that, I would definitely hop on it, but unfortunately.... I'm pretty broke as far as cash goes. If you have any trade offers, I'd be happy to take a look over them and hopefully we can work something out.

Last edited by ieatoburritos (2012-10-03 02:16:02)

You have few cards that have stable prices, and even fewer that will retain value after rotation. Asking $80 in trade will leave me picking up bulk rares from you.

I'd suggest you play with 'standard' lands for a while longer.