Topic: [feature request] wow tcg

In inventory,
on individual card,
drop down menu,
add to tradelist,

can you make the next drop down menu contain more than just "one" or "all"?

I'd like it to contain numbers up to the amount in my inventory so that i can choose how many.  That way i don't have to do it repeatedly to add a specific number.

Re: [feature request] wow tcg

As an add-on to this, perhaps add something like "Keep playset" and it adds everything over a playset to the tradelist? (Playset probably consists of 4 cards in both Magic and WoW TCG I believe (could be wrong on Magic, can't remember))

That way, if you have say 900 unique cards, and a total of maybe 7000 cards, you don't have to press "add 1 to tradelist" for every card which you have more than 4 of.

Time and life saver.

wowaddict wrote:

I'd like it to contain numbers up to the amount in my inventory so that i can choose how many.  That way i don't have to do it repeatedly to add a specific number.

This can get tricky when you have 10 cards of one type... the menu gets reaaly large.
I'll think about a solution though

Kargha wrote:

As an add-on to this, perhaps add something like "Keep playset" and it adds everything over a playset to the tradelist?

Yep, this feature is coming soon smile

sebi wrote:
wowaddict wrote:

This can get tricky when you have 10 cards of one type... the menu gets reaaly large.
I'll think about a solution though

I think he meant something such as a text box where you can input the amount of cards to add to tradelist.

Card
  |- Move to tradelist
       | - Amount: [textbox]
             | - Adds [textbox] amount to tradelist