Topic: Looking for things

I am looking for a handful of cards all of which are on my wishlist. Primarily foils for my Talrand EDH deck. For the most part the foils I am looking for are a specific version, or at least the art of that version so for anything with the same art over multiple sets I don't have a preference foe a specific set, just the art.

Also most of the expensive cards I'm looking for in foils, the swords, tamiyo, kozilek, snapcaster, I have non foils I would be willing to trade in addition to other stuff for a foil copy.

There are a handful more cards I have that are not in my tradelist atm, mostly standard stuff. So if you are looking for a specific card, please don't be afraid to ask.

Also I am more than willing to look through tradelists if anyone sees something specific they want from me. Also vice versa if you see something I want, but my tradelist doesnt necessarily have what you are looking for. I can look through your wishlist to see if I have things yoiu want.

Thanks
-Skuloth

Re: Looking for things

I'm still looking for all these things if anyone has them.

Skuloth wrote:

I am looking for a handful of cards all of which are on my wishlist. Primarily foils for my Talrand EDH deck. For the most part the foils I am looking for are a specific version, or at least the art of that version so for anything with the same art over multiple sets I don't have a preference foe a specific set, just the art.

Also most of the expensive cards I'm looking for in foils, the swords, tamiyo, kozilek, snapcaster, I have non foils I would be willing to trade in addition to other stuff for a foil copy.

There are a handful more cards I have that are not in my tradelist atm, mostly standard stuff. So if you are looking for a specific card, please don't be afraid to ask.

Also I am more than willing to look through tradelists if anyone sees something specific they want from me. Also vice versa if you see something I want, but my tradelist doesnt necessarily have what you are looking for. I can look through your wishlist to see if I have things yoiu want.

Thanks
-Skuloth

I have a foil rhystic study from commnader's arsenal if you want and if you are willing to send to canada...the art is the same

If the shipping isn't going to be a cost prohibitive, I am definitely up for that. Any chance you know how much shipping  runs from the states (New York) to canada?

Skuloth wrote:

If the shipping isn't going to be a cost prohibitive, I am definitely up for that. Any chance you know how much shipping  runs from the states (New York) to canada?

1 card in 1 toploader in a plain white envelope, 1 stamp will do it

Then I see no problem shipping to canada. Start a trade and see if theres anything in my tradelist you are interested in.

Hey, I do alters and I have this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … mp;theater

Let me know if you have any interest.

No thank you. I do think it's well done, but it doesn't really fit my style. Good luck with it tho!

Makes me wish I had a deck for it! I think EDH is the perfect place for alters.

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

I'm open to commissions! I only charge $25. Way less than other artists.

bump.

Bump: I also have 2 hallowed fountains and 1 steam vents that I am possibly willing to part with depending on the value being traded for from my wishlist. These 3 items are not currently on my tradelist

Asuran wrote:
Skuloth wrote:

1 card in 1 toploader in a plain white envelope, 1 stamp will do it

False. Shipping to Canada in even a plain white envelope is $1.05 currently, Not the same as a single standard stamp for domestic US mail

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Sent you a trade.

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

bump