Re: What should I do if I think that I got scammed?

Just found this thread after searching "tlin". Same thing happened to me. We agreed to a trade about a month ago. We each marked our cards sent, but I never received his cards and he did not confirm that he received mine. Many messages and no response. I think the only thing I can do now is to leave negative feedback and cancel the trade.

Last edited by scribblenuts (2012-12-12 04:38:06)

Re: What should I do if I think that I got scammed?

scribblenuts wrote:

Just found this thread after searching "tlin". Same thing happened to me. We agreed to a trade about a month ago. We each marked our cards sent, but I never received his cards and he did not confirm that he received mine. Many messages and no response. I think the only thing I can do now is to leave negative feedback and cancel the trade.

... and file a mail fraud complaint?

How do you think people are able to keep getting away with shit like this? Easy, because they see no downside to scamming you. You send them cards, they send you nothing and your negative feedback means exactly Jack shit in the real world. Every single person in this thread should have already filed a mail fraud complaint and the dude in question, he should already be in talks with Postal Inspectors and facing a hefty fine for his repeated douchebaggery.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/inve … Fraud.aspx