Topic: H: Sweet full art commanders, and other things. W: EDH things

I have made some full art 'horizontal' alters of the commanders from commanders arsenal.
Looking for some offers for these, as well as anything in my trade list.
Other notable haves are Jace, AoT, Bloodcrypt, Foil Woodland Cemetary.
My trade list

If you are looking to spice up your EDH decks, I have the perfect thing for you.
Here are photos of all the ones I currently have for trade.
Zur
Mayael x2
Karrthus and Grimgrin

I will be making ones out of the rest of the commanders from commanders arsenal this week, so if anyone has any requests, let me know and I will make it a priority and get a photo online for you. The remaining commanders are Azuza, Brion, Sliver Queen, Karn, Glissa and Godo. If people like these then I may try and make some for the precon commanders.

I have made them in two styles, flat ones, and ones that come out of the border. The Karthos and one of the Mayael's come out the border, the others are flat.
They are thicker than a normal card, so they are fine to use as your commander for edh, but won't be legal in any other format.

I don't know how popular these will be or if people will want them, so please make me an offer or a request for one of the ones I haven't done yet.

Looking to complete some EDH decks, mostly the manabase for my new one.
Everything is on my wish list, but the main ones are:
Stomping Ground
Wooded Foothills
Misty Rainforest
Scalding Tarn
Breeding Pool

Looking for everything else in my wishlist as well.

If you don't have anything from my list but are interested in the commander's, I am willing to look at your lists.

Last edited by HansonWK (2012-11-28 11:12:23)

Re: H: Sweet full art commanders, and other things. W: EDH things

Could I see more pictures of the Karrthus?

Mistbeaver wrote:

Could I see more pictures of the Karrthus?

Here you go. Theres a close up, a close up unsleeved, and a picture of it form the side. the back is a regular magic card.
Link

Could I see a close up of zur

Close up sleeved and unsleeved
link

HansonWK wrote:

Close up sleeved and unsleeved
link

what are you pricing them at?

jakehash wrote:

what are you pricing them at?

Make me an offer. I have no idea how much people will want these, so I don't want to set a specific price. Their value depends on however much people want them, as with any alters.