Topic: Overvaluing Tarmogoyfs (want to trade for them)

I really really need a set of Goyfs.  I have some Legacy stuff, some Modern stuff, and a whole lot of Standard stuff.  I know that people don't usually trade them but I am willing to give plenty of value if you are willing to part with them.  Please start up a trade!!

Last edited by Deathtopia (2012-12-16 08:43:44)

Re: Overvaluing Tarmogoyfs (want to trade for them)

Bump!  I have good stuff!!!  please trade with me!!!!!

I have a goyf. if i trade it, i would like to do it above the value on TCG player. It sees a lot of play and a lot of people want them. if you're interested, start a trade.

Deathtopia wrote:

I really really need a set of Goyfs.  I have some Legacy stuff, some Modern stuff, and a whole lot of Standard stuff.  I know that people don't usually trade them but I am willing to give plenty of value if you are willing to part with them.  Please start up a trade!!

Just wait till June. 2013 when modern masters comes out, you know they are reprinting goyfs and the price should drop!

Asuran wrote:
Deathtopia wrote:

Just wait till June. 2013 when modern masters comes out, you know they are reprinting goyfs and the price should drop!

Six months is a looong time, especially when the upcoming PTQ season is modern.

Asuran wrote:
Deathtopia wrote:

The price of FUT goyfs won't drop, but you'll be able to get MM ones for a bit less

I want to play it over break at FNM and next semester my friends and I are going to a couple ptqs and I need them for that.  and the price won't drop all that much.  they already said that it is going to be a limited print run so as not to increase the amount in stock enough to significantly drop the price of the cards.  I wouldn't be surprised if only 5k more goyfs enter circulation total.

And yes, I am willing to value it above tcg mid.

Last edited by Deathtopia (2012-12-16 21:37:16)