Topic: Street Crew?

Hey deckboxers,
  I am curious.. Do we have any stickers, or sleeves, or anything we can pass out to promote deckbox? 

If so, where can I find them?

If not, would you who own deckbox mind if some of us took it upon ourselves to print out small flyers or stickers to leave in our local card shops?

Thanks,
Dome

Re: Street Crew?

hey... wonderful idea...
I'm just a member, so you will have to wait for the official response, but I don't think that deckbox has any official stickers, banners or anything like that... but i'm sure the owners will be please to hear that you want to promote their site....

but like I said... wait for the official response smile

good job anyways

Dome wrote:

Hey deckboxers,
  I am curious.. Do we have any stickers, or sleeves, or anything we can pass out to promote deckbox? 

If so, where can I find them?

If not, would you who own deckbox mind if some of us took it upon ourselves to print out small flyers or stickers to leave in our local card shops?

Thanks,
Dome

Hey,

Marketing materials like the ones you name would be great, but sadly we do not have any yet. sad

We would of course be grateful if you try to promote deckbox in your local community. Especially if you can convince your Tournament Organizer to create a community page here, post the events, so that members can confirm participation and see them in their account pages smile.

The community feature is something that is going to get some attention in the near future too. We want to have nicer descriptions for communities and events, so you can use links and icons and images, and also to make event pages commentable.

We will think about your great suggestion about printable promo items as well, and see what we can make.

Thank you.

I've been promoting the site every time I'm in the store. I'll make sure to tell the owner to put events up on this site!

Last edited by Dome (2011-04-03 02:26:50)