Topic: Esper Spirits(suggestions)

I'm looking for some ideas on this Esper deck I'm thinking about building, its a shell of a net deck that I've changed around a little in order to bring down the price a little and have more multiples let me know what I am forgetting about and what could improve it.

http://deckbox.org/sets/316033

Re: Esper Spirits(suggestions)

So it seems as if you are trying to be control with spirits and if you want to be just spirits you are going to need to change a few things. If you are running spirits first I'd add Cavern of souls seeing how the creatures you are casting all are spirits and also add Lingering souls. For the lands I'd add in Moorland Haunt and Vault of the Archangel they are both in your colors and they are both very useful you don't need 4 of each shockland I'd stay at 4 Hallowed and drop down to 3 Watery and 2 Godless Shrine also drop 1 drowned catacomb. Using Restoration angel can save your Obzedat and instead of Drogskol Reaver go for Dungeon Geist it works better and it can change targets with Resto. Orzhov charm can return any of your spirits to your hand and that is good you want that and it is a removal spell. Tamiyo isn't good here we aren't playing control so the wipes are also worthless here they ruin you more than they help you.

So:

Creatures
+2 Restoration Angel
+4 Dungeon Geist
+1 Drogskol Captain
-2 Drogskol Reaver

Instant:
-4 Exicutioners Swing
+3 Orzhov Charm
-2 Disspipate
+2 Ultimate Price
-2 Sphinx's Revelation
-1 Azorius Charm

Sorcery:
+4 Lingering souls
-3 Supreme Verdict
-2 Terminus

Enchantments:
-2 D-sphere
+2 Blind Obedenice

Land :
-2 Godless Shrine
-1 Watery Grave
-1 Drowned
+2 Cavern of Souls
+1 Moorland Haunt
+1 Vault of The Archangel

Last edited by Odyssea (2013-02-18 09:03:59)