Topic: Updated user agreement for MTGO

Did I miss this the first time, or is the following section new?

6. Licenses. Subject to your compliance with the terms of this License, Wizards hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-
transferable, non-assignable limited license to use the Game, Software, Game Service, Digital Objects and Game related 
products or services for your personal use via your Accounts for the sole purpose of playing the Game. ***This License 
includes the right to trade the online Digital Objects you receive as part of the Game***. Notwithstanding anything to 
the contrary contained in this License, you acknowledge and agree that you currently do not and will not acquire owner-
ship in your Accounts and/or Digital Objects, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the same 
shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of Wizards (its successors and assigns). ...

9. Restrictions. ... ***Wizards does not recognize any purported transfers or sales of Digital Objects, event tickets or other 
virtual assets outside of the Software***. Accordingly, ***you are strictly prohibited from selling, gifting (except as per-
mitted herein) or exchanging Digital Objects, event tickets or other virtual Game items for currency or other value outside 
of the Game***. 

[emphasis added]
Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Updated user agreement for MTGO

That one has been there. I read it the first time I signed up for MTGO