Re: Anyone have any problems trading with Griffin van de Venne?

Helios52 wrote:
morph66 wrote:
Helios52 wrote:

Techincally the Mods dont actually do anything. They pretty much serve as mediators to help sort out the details and then its really just Sebi and Catinca that hold the power to approve the feedback.

from what i've seen of this sebi guy, it's obviously a power trip on his part.  ah well. when in rome...

That "sebi" guy is the creator of this very site. Im not really sure what you've seen but from my experience with him, I cannot say anything bad about him or the great job hes doing with the site.

yeah well, no offence dude, but from what i've seen you're a bit of a butt kiss on this site. Not sure what your motives are, but it's pretty obvious

Well offense taken dude.

You do realize that every post you've made in both this thread and previous ones has had some negative connotation to it about how something about this site sucks or people here suck. Its a free and nothing that is ever free is flawless. You've literally criticized something every chance you had and when someone disagrees with you, you wig out and start the name calling.

You want something more strict or controlling? Go visit MOTL or Magic Salvation and see how far your random criticizing posts on trade thread lasts before you get infracted or banned.

Last edited by Helios52 (2013-09-12 02:15:38)

Helios52 wrote:

Well offense taken dude.

You do realize that every post you've made in both this thread and previous ones has had some negative connotation to it about how something about this site sucks or people here suck. Its a free and nothing that is ever free is flawless. You've literally criticized something every chance you had and when someone disagrees with you, you wig out and start the name calling.

You want something more strict or controlling? Go visit MOTL or Magic Salvation and see how far your random criticizing posts on trade thread lasts before you get infracted or banned.

So you think me saying that you kiss a little butt is name calling? Get a grip dude. I'm just stating facts, no need to get upset about it. Time to grab the big boy pampers. I havn't "wigged out" or "name called"  You on the other hand take any chance you can to create drama and garner attention. This place also needs an ignore user feature.

If you go back and re-read our interaction it is quite clear you took offense to my opinions on this thread and decided to take jabs. Just stop reading my posts and responding to them helios. The board will be a better place for it. Thanks

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-12 02:56:51)

Alright guys, this is getting quite a ways off the topic at hand.  The design of the feedback system is probably a topic that should have its own thread rather than talking about it here.

DTrain wrote:

Alright guys, this is getting quite a ways off the topic at hand.  The design of the feedback system is probably a topic that should have its own thread rather than talking about it here.

agreed, sorry DTrain.

morph66 wrote:
DTrain wrote:

agreed, sorry DTrain.

Agreed my apologies as well.