Topic: Tradding Oppertunity Exclusions

Would there be a way to somehow incorporate exclusions when looking at trade opportunities?   The example I'm thinking about is if you were uninterested in trading for foils or promos, so could click a couple boxes and then in the trading opportunity list, you'd only see the standard cards. 

When I'm looking to trade with people I often look at the $$ of cards people have that I'm looking for vs. the $$ of cards those people need from me.  Too may times it ends up with the person having one foil card that I'm not interested in and not many regular cards that I'm looking for. 

Just a thought.

Re: Tradding Oppertunity Exclusions

Andrewjhatch wrote:

The example I'm thinking about is if you were uninterested in trading for foils or promos, so could click a couple boxes

Missed this the first time which is important as it's the main point. 100% agree. A strictly non-foil option would be good enough for me.

Yeah, the trade matching is insensitive to the foil/promo status of cards on your wishlist iirc and oftentimes even to the edition. I see this as less of a feature request and more of a bug report saying that the current matching functionality doesn't work as it should; unfortunately that bug report has been made in the past and hasn't been addressed yet.

+1, support.  Specifically for the foils.  I'm sick of seeing someone has "sixty dollars" worth of cards I want, which then just turns out to be three expensive foil versions of like five-dollar cards.

+1 - still hoping for this

+1  Would love a non-foil option.  thanks!