Topic: H: Damaged Unlimited Underground Sea, W: Wish list

Have a damaged Unlimited Underground Sea for trade. Deckbox has it listed at $450.Willing negotiate a price since it is damaged and willing to trade  down for anything on my wish list. I WILL BE SENDING WITH FULL TRACKING AND FULL INSURANCE AND I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME. Link for scans is below and happy trading.

http://i.imgur.com/BtxwvHT.jpg

Re: H: Damaged Unlimited Underground Sea, W: Wish list

Am I missing something? It doesn't look damaged in the scans.

Nevpicasso wrote:

Zoom in. The bottom right corner in the back view is really damaged as well as the the left corner. The entire card has border wear on front and back and the back is getting worn evident by the white splotchy look.

Last edited by valdor (2015-01-21 14:53:39)

I might be interested (have a lot of things now not on deckbox and will be updating)

TCG Player has heavily played UNL Underground Sea at $290. They do not have any damaged Seas in stock. Are you still interested in trading at $275 TCG Cash Value, assuming I'm offering trades at Cash value aw well?

valdor wrote:
Nevpicasso wrote:

Zoom in. The bottom right corner in the back view is really damaged as well as the the left corner. The entire card has border wear on front and back and the back is getting worn evident by the white splotchy look.

I guess those are just signs of HP to me and not damaged but I'm not in the market for these kinds of things so my evaluation doesn't really matter.

shadowsmiles42 wrote:

I might be interested (have a lot of things now not on deckbox and will be updating)

TCG Player has heavily played UNL Underground Sea at $290. They do not have any damaged Seas in stock. Are you still interested in trading at $275 TCG Cash Value, assuming I'm offering trades at Cash value aw well?

let me know when you've updated your tradelist

Nevpicasso wrote:
valdor wrote:
Nevpicasso wrote:

I guess those are just signs of HP to me and not damaged but I'm not in the market for these kinds of things so my evaluation doesn't really matter.

It is damaged because the corner is missing cardboard. If you put another card under it, you'd see that the corners aren't 100% there anymore. This could make it unplayable even in a sleeve, because you can tell it apart from other cards by touching the corner/edge of the sleeve to see which card is missing a little bit of the corner.