Topic: Advice on Selling

Greetings:

After jumping in with both feet last fall, and spending way too much on cards, I have decided to change my focus.

Originally, I had grand plans of completing sets, and I have gone pretty crazy in trying to do so. This weekend, I have reevaluated this plan, and I am going to change my approach.

This leaves me with more than 30,000 cards that I don't really need. Does anyone have advice on the easiest method to sell cards that makes the most financial sense? I have checked out buy-lists, but it seems fruitless to sell a lot of bulk as the cost of shipping would be prohibitive.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks

Re: Advice on Selling

It depends on what your 30k bulk consists of is it mostly commons and uncommons OR is it mainly rares what do you have of high value etc, feel free to open a discussion with me to chat

Re: Advice on Selling

gpdscoop wrote:

Greetings:

After jumping in with both feet last fall, and spending way too much on cards, I have decided to change my focus.

Originally, I had grand plans of completing sets, and I have gone pretty crazy in trying to do so. This weekend, I have reevaluated this plan, and I am going to change my approach.

This leaves me with more than 30,000 cards that I don't really need. Does anyone have advice on the easiest method to sell cards that makes the most financial sense? I have checked out buy-lists, but it seems fruitless to sell a lot of bulk as the cost of shipping would be prohibitive.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks

If it's largely bulk commons and uncommons, I recommend spending some time finding someone who will give you a good rate for them. I recently sold about 10000 bulk commons and uncommons at $6 per thousand. If it's mostly bulk rares and mythics, I recommend the same thing but again, for decent rates. It's a pain selling bulk, but with a little patience you can probably find a good deal.

If you have bigger cards you're trying to sell, selling them on here is a good idea. I recently sold a bunch of cards at higher-than-buylist prices, but still lower than most other competing sellers, so I had a very good turnover and a lot of business.

Good luck!

Selling anything and everything on any of my lists