Topic: H: FS Goyfs, Cliques, Fulminators; W: MM15 versions

Hello, I'm looking to trade my (mostly) original printings of cards into MM2015 versions of the same cards, if possible, with value to even out however it needs to be evened. Scans or pictures will be available upon request. I would like to trade playsets at a time but it isn't a requirement. None are listed on my tradelist right now, but I will add them with pictures if/when I get a response. Lastly, I don't care tons about condition on the cards I'm trading for so long as they look okay in a sleeve. If you want to trade a playset of your pack-fresh SP Goyfs for minty FS ones, I'm down.

H: 3x FS Goyf (NM); W: 3x MM15 Goyf

H: 2x Vendilion Clique (1x NM MOR, 1x NM MMA); W: 2x MM15 Clique

H: 2x SHA Fulminator Mage (1x MP, 1x Artist Altered SP); W: 2x MM15 Fulminator Mage

H: 2x PS Meddling Mage (NM): W: 2x Alara Meddling Mage

Hit me up!

Last edited by paladin_blake (2015-06-23 16:01:46)

Re: H: FS Goyfs, Cliques, Fulminators; W: MM15 versions

Bump

I have an MM2015 Clique and I'm interested in your Morningtide version.

I'd like to trade some additional cards to make it worth the shipping cost, but you don't have anything in your tradelist.  Can you take a look at my wishlist and let me know if you have anything I'm looking for?

I have two MM2015 Goyfs that I'd love to turn into FS Goyfs.

Timber, I see a few things on your wishlist that I have, but mostly just cheaper stuff (I have a flooded strand, for example). I'll get a complecomplete tradelist up tomorrow when I get home from work. I've been lazy.

Niceguys, I'll open a trade and we can talk there.

Bump.

Also, Timber, I thought I had responded. I'm opening up a trade. let me know if I have anything you want and I'll do the same

I have an MM15 goyf I'd like to trade towards a FS one. Start up a trade with me if you're interested.

I would be interested in 2x Rav Dark Confidants for my MM15 ones. How are the conditions? Open a trade if you are interested. Thanks!

Last edited by Rydon (2015-06-11 17:15:53)

Bump. Also added from GP Charlotte pulls for general trade.

I have new goyfs I could swap into FS. Shoot me a trade.

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Bump. Managed to trade out the Bobs and 1 Goyf. Still looking for 3 more Goyfs, 2 Cliques, and Mages.