Topic: Feature Request: Disable Selling

From what I can see there is no way to stop selling on DB other than removing all of your prices...which could take a while. To work around this I see one seller, AsymptomaticPyrexia, set his shipping charges to $1,000. While I suspect this has been successful in achieving his goal, it leaves all of his cards in the database listed at whatever he was trying to sell them at. Presumably this is distorting the card prices calculated by DB. Certainly many of his cards are showing up as the "Min" price.

I suggest simply adding a check box to the Seller Profile that, when checked, removes the seller's cards from the DB Marketplace. Of course unchecking it would return them.

Re: Feature Request: Disable Selling

We do have a tool to remove all pricing information for sellers actually, under Tools in their tradelist. I marked AsymptomaticPyrexia's account to not be taken into consideration for market price calculations, so as not to influence the prices.

Will think of a better solution regarding these prices appearing as "minimum" with a 1000$ shipping price, as it clearly confuses users. I've emailed her for now to ask about this.