Topic: Back to Selling Again

I took a break from this site for a couple of months, but I am back on and have more things listed for sale. I thought I would make a post just to 'advertise' for myself. Thanks for reading!

Re: Back to Selling Again

Any interest in trading the Wooded Foothills or are you only selling? smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

I am only selling at the moment. I am taking a few steps back from the game and minimizing the cards that I have held back for my own use primarily to a few decks that I chose to keep together and a few sideboard cards for them. Everything else, I am downsizing. I am not building anything, so only sales make sense for me at this time, but thank you for your interest!

4x Bloodstained Mire
1x Wooded Bastion (poor)
4x Watery Grave
2x Stomping Ground
2x Stomping Ground (LP)
3x Flooded Strand (LP)
4x Steam Vents

All for $110?

I try to have the lowest prices on everything that I sell, and you are asking for a discount of nearly 42% of my already low prices (that # is including LPs over NM cards wherever possible). I can buylist the same cards for at least $123 (and that's with a very quick search, and giving 0 value to the Bastion). However, I can make a counter offer: I can offer a 10% discount for a larger order like that, which would be ~$178. Unless you can show me same condition cards that you can get cheaper from any other major site.