Topic: W: Legacy Infect. H: A bunch, (duals towards tropicals)

Specifically looking for:

1x Fow
2x Berserk
3x Tropical Island.

Re: W: Legacy Infect. H: A bunch, (duals towards tropicals)

i have 1 alliances fow and 2 ftv berserks. would sell if interested

looking for jund lands if you have in inventory or not on tradelist.

nikk0pl3ase wrote:

i have 1 alliances fow and 2 ftv berserks. would sell if interested

looking for jund lands if you have in inventory or not on tradelist.

I picked up the FoW already but we probably can work something out for the Berserks.  We'll just have to wait a few weeks to see what they're new price will be after the reprint in Conspiracy 2.

I obviously don't want to wait for that

nikk0pl3ase wrote:

I obviously don't want to wait for that

I obviously don't like people trying to rip me off.  People do see what's on the forums.  You're looking hard for a sucker to take them while they're way overpriced.

Last edited by Japoco (2016-08-22 19:15:30)

Not sure how that's ripping you off. But sure, basically if you can wait for them to drop then do it. I can drop a little in value but neither of us have crystal balls.

nikk0pl3ase wrote:

Not sure how that's ripping you off. But sure, basically if you can wait for them to drop then do it. I can drop a little in value but neither of us have crystal balls.

First off, if you didn't think they were going to drop you wouldn't have started pushing to trade them as soon as it was spoiled.  Not to mention you "obviously don't wanna wait to see where they settle"

Second,  they're already going for $30 on ebay preorders so you do know they're going to drop.

That's why you're looking for someone who hasn't seen the conspiracy spoilers yet.  And you're looking for high value stuff for them.

If you wanna rip off a sucker, that's your thing. But don't complain when you get called on it

Last edited by Japoco (2016-08-22 19:41:18)

Really not trying to get in a flame war. I have ftv berserks. Lmk if you want them and we can work out a value.

I've been trying to get it of legacy, just my luck that berserk gets spoiled the three weeks after I decide to.

nikk0pl3ase wrote:

Really not trying to get in a flame war. I have ftv berserks. Lmk if you want them and we can work out a value.

I've been trying to get it of legacy, just my luck that berserk gets spoiled the three weeks after I decide to.

I honestly didn't expect you to respond after my first message politely telling you to look for suckers elsewhere.   Sorry, but crap like this on here got old a long time ago.  If you would laugh at or mock a trade, don't propose it.  The "internet being anonymous" doesn't make it acceptable.  But I do have to give you a bit of credit.  At least you didn't get mad at me for not just deleting it instead of wasting your time as so many that do this do.