Topic: Profile notification of initiated trades.

So far when someone logs in to their deckbox account, they have absolute no way of telling at first glance if someone has initiated a trade with them, unless they send message first.
And some people don't read their emails, or if they log in via facebook, god knows where those emails end up...
A visual indicator would be nice nexd to the "Trading" button to show new trade offers.

Re: Profile notification of initiated trades.

juzer wrote:

So far when someone logs in to their deckbox account, they have absolute no way of telling at first glance if someone has initiated a trade with them, unless they send message first.
And some people don't read their emails, or if they log in via facebook, god knows where those emails end up...
A visual indicator would be nice nexd to the "Trading" button to show new trade offers.

Would be very cool to have, I think more people might respond to trades this way..
Also it could be in the stream smile

Made a mockup:
http://i.imgur.com/wvMTb20.png

swordfischer wrote:
juzer wrote:

Would be very cool to have, I think more people might respond to trades this way..
Also it could be in the stream smile

Made a mockup:
http://i.imgur.com/wvMTb20.png

was thinking of something like this.

Is the lack of such a feature the reason there is such a low response rate to trades offers?

I don't think that is the reason. In my opinion, sending a message with a trade offer is kinda the polite and normal way you should send a trade offer anyways. Most people who ignore trade offers are just lazy and don't respond instead of putting themselves in vacation mode.