Topic: U/W Flying deck [Advice Required]

Hello Forumers
I am appealing to anyone with good knowledge on the standard format that might be able to assist me with a deck I'm building.
So far I have decided I want it to be an aggro deck, in blue and white, and based around fliers. However, I need more to go on, and I don't know what option has the best synergy. I'm thinking tokens or cycling, since Amonkhet makes both of those possible in standard, but I don't know. The other option was spirits, but again, there's not many cards that could provide synergy.

What do you think would be the best option? My budget is not restricted in any way, and I play casual a lot more than I play sanctioned tournaments, so if I have to proxy it for a while, that's fine with me.

The cards I have shortlisted so far can be found here: https://deckbox.org/sets/1677786?s=e&o=d

Also, if you think control would be a better option, as I say, I'm open to ideas smile
~J

When in doubt, have a war of negates.

Re: U/W Flying deck [Advice Required]

Of the options above, I'd probably go with a UW spirits deck with a control aspect, because it is the best aggro(ish) deck in the colors. Cycling is better in esper or dimir, so you could do that if you want. You could try to build just a generic flyer deck if you can find enough cheap flyers