Topic: 2 MAJOR Feature Requests

1. Drop autocomplete, add search magnifying glass button. It's a major pain in the @** right now trying to filter because the first card that matches the characters you have typed comes up unless you hit the enter key in millisecond time.

2. Add an alternative to PayPal. They are scum of the lowest rank. I used to have an account with them until it somehow got compromised, and when I contacted them (within 24hrs of the ATO), they refused to work with me because the party that had compromised my account had changed the security questions and e-mail address. To this day, I am unable to purchase through this site using my preferred card because of PayPal has blocked that card completely, even though they were never able to charge against it.

Re: 2 MAJOR Feature Requests

Site development is dead.  I, as well as MANY others on this site, have often requested features - almost begged at times with little to no response.  This is the reason I have let my subscription lapse. I'm happy to pay for a site that is actively supported.  Unfortunately it's become nothing more than an advanced google sheets document.

Edit - Ha! Thought it lapsed but didn't realize until I made this post and saw the green check.  I guess it expires Jan 2018.  Regardless, I won't be renewing.

Last edited by physikal (2017-09-27 05:41:05)

Isn't it a shame that the company that owns the Magic brand doesn't produce an inventory tool? Seems like such a waste.......

Totally agree.

Yeah, it really is a bummer to see the development stagnate. At least Sebi is keeping up with the set releases.

Who is someone in charge of development? I'm recovering from leukemia treatment and would love a project to work on to keep my dev skills flowing. Not sure if we would be a match, but I'd offer up some of my time to work on features or bugs.

Sebi, would you be the right one to contact?

gregnorz wrote:

Sebi, would you be the right one to contact?

Sebi would be the one to talk to. I suggest emailing him directly.