Topic: Deckbox Deck Building Question.

Hey everyone, hope you're all well.

I was wondering if in my collection inventory I own one copy of a card can I select that one card to be in multiple decks or do I have to own five copies to a single card to have that card represented in five decks on deckbox ?

Cheers!

Re: Deckbox Deck Building Question.

There are two answers to this question.
1) Decks here on Deckbox don't use specific copies of cards (though that is something that is frequently requested by users). So having a card listed in a deck doesn't exclude you from adding that same card to other decks. Where you could potentially run into an issue is:

2) There is an account setting for "I am sharing cards between built decks." As a standard (non-premium) user this should be selected by default so you shouldn't have a problem. If this setting were not being used then your decks would show that you don't have enough copies of that card for all of your decks.

Great, thank you so much for your answer.

I really enjoy this website and am planning on upgrading to a premium user so I can use my mobile to adjust things on the fly. I just finished inputting all my cards into deckbox and am now going to starting listing my decks!

So, for the second option, I could unselected the "I'm sharing cards between decks" option make a 60 card deck list and be informed which cards I'm missing?

That's awesome, because I do share cards at the moment as I'm slowly buying more copies of the same singles for multiple commander decks.

Thanks!

tdm wrote:

So, for the second option, I could unselected the "I'm sharing cards between decks" option make a 60 card deck list and be informed which cards I'm missing?

Correct. With that option unselected Deckbox will compare the total number of that card you have in all of your decks to the number you have in inventory and will mark the card red if you don't have enough copies.

Great, thanks again. I really appreciate your help!