Topic: Language & Condition Filters, Dominaria Imported

Dominaria and its various promos & tokens are now imported:

https://deckbox.org/editions/473-dominaria

Also a couple of new filters are available in collections, to be able to filter for specific languages, card conditions, or to filter for cards that have no language or no condition set.

Re: Language & Condition Filters, Dominaria Imported

Thank you, sir! smile

Nice addition. Very useful in browsing tradelists and finding those unmarked stragglers in the inventory.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Nice work!  smile 

Are you planning on adding the variants from Unstable?

Thank you! A couple of days ago I was thinking about posting a request for language filters. This is a very useful addition.

Noble Hierarch

this is great!

Thanks for you work!

Thanks!

Just a note on the Dominaria non-rare/mythic Legendary creature cards:  Like the rares and mythics in the set, the uncommon Legendary creatures should also have a "Prerelease Events: Dominaria" edition, as the Prerelease kits also contained date-stamped foil versions of those cards, keeping in line with Dominaria's "Legendary" theme.

Goliath89 wrote:

Just a note on the Dominaria non-rare/mythic Legendary creature cards:  Like the rares and mythics in the set, the uncommon Legendary creatures should also have a "Prerelease Events: Dominaria" edition, as the Prerelease kits also contained date-stamped foil versions of those cards, keeping in line with Dominaria's "Legendary" theme.

I noticed that too, so they should be part of the "dominaria prerelease" edition.
Let's hope they notice and add them, in the meantime I marked mine as "foil+promo(deprecated)"

Thanks for the quick and proficient work!

Just a question: is it possible to do something with the apostrophe issue? It's quite uncomfortable when I add a card list, and everything is imported correctly but the cards with apostrophes in their names have to be added one by one.

koda wrote:
Goliath89 wrote:

I noticed that too, so they should be part of the "dominaria prerelease" edition.
Let's hope they notice and add them, in the meantime I marked mine as "foil+promo(deprecated)"

I was just going to post about this as well!  Was trying to load my pre-release foil slimefoot and it says no other printings but the one.  I also loaded as foil+promo (deprecated) whatever that means....

GraveyardSlim wrote:

foil+promo (deprecated) whatever that means....

Before the promos had their own sets on Deckbox, all we had was the "promo" flag for indicating what they were. Once they added actual promo sets to the database, they kept that promo flag around so that people's existing inventory wouldn't get screwed up. "Deprecated" just means that you can still use it, but it is an obsolete feature.

ReliquaryTower wrote:
GraveyardSlim wrote:

foil+promo (deprecated) whatever that means....

Before the promos had their own sets on Deckbox, all we had was the "promo" flag for indicating what they were. Once they added actual promo sets to the database, they kept that promo flag around so that people's existing inventory wouldn't get screwed up. "Deprecated" just means that you can still use it, but it is an obsolete feature.

Thank you very much for that explanation! I had been wondering about that for awhile...

Added the legendary uncommons to the Prerelease promo list, thanks for reporting!

sebi wrote:

Added the legendary uncommons to the Prerelease promo list, thanks for reporting!

Thanks!

Noble Hierarch

sebi wrote:

yay thanks

Hi @Sebi. The prerelease promo for Adeliz, the Cinder Wind is missing.

topdecksa wrote:

Hi @Sebi. The prerelease promo for Adeliz, the Cinder Wind is missing.

Ah, true. Adding today.

Now can we get the ability to update conditions and language in bulk as well?

gumgodMTG wrote:

Nice work!  smile 

Are you planning on adding the variants from Unstable?

+1

Have you considered adding the books? I think it'd be a fun way to help find books

Mtglookout wrote:

Have you considered adding the books? I think it'd be a fun way to help find books

+1, I like this idea!