Topic: Question - Adding Cards to Inventory

Hello all,

I'm new to DeckBox, and I'm hoping I'm asking this question in the right forum. smile

I've added many cards to my inventory.

If later I want to add a card, I know I can just "ADD CARD". But if I already have a couple of copies of the card (from different sets), how will that work? Does it simply add another line (under where I add the card) and then I just know the top line is the info. I want to manipulate (choose the set, foil, etc.)?

I guess I'm asking that as we add a card, is the topmost line the card we are currently adding?

I apologize if my question is confusing. Thanks for any help!

Re: Question - Adding Cards to Inventory

When you add a new card one by one you can select the Edition/condition/ and any other variables like misprint foils and the like when you add the card, the top card in the list will be the newest card while others will be the previous entered cards. Hope that helps

Re: Question - Adding Cards to Inventory

Jasoneagle wrote:

When you add a new card one by one you can select the Edition/condition/ and any other variables like misprint foils and the like when you add the card, the top card in the list will be the newest card while others will be the previous entered cards. Hope that helps

Helps tremendously. Thanks much, Jason!