Topic: Trades list page cleanups, SDCC promos, fixes

A few fixes and cleanups today:

* cleanup sections on trades page to show the ones with unread comments on top and split the pending into "accepted" and "not accepted"
* added jp Serra Angel promo, and SDCC planeswalkers https://deckbox.org/editions/164-media-inserts
* fixed some issues with recently corrected cards that were made tokens (they were still showing in the creatures section in decks)
* added missing image for Rhox from the Starter 2000 set
* fixed some UI and performance issues on the "My Orders"
* fixed a misconfiguration issue on the new app server that caused some "the server is under load" problems

Re: Trades list page cleanups, SDCC promos, fixes

I like the trades page cleanup. Especially since I have thousands of trades and a couple months ago someone sent me a message on one of them and I would have to dig through hundreds of pages to try to find where it was... now the notification is finally gone. tongue

I love the trade cleanup update! Will canceled and completed trades with unread messages show separately as well?

Dnemo28 wrote:

I love the trade cleanup update! Will canceled and completed trades with unread messages show separately as well?

Yes, whatever trade has unread comments will be on top of the page.

There's one more thing I forgot that was requested, to show feedbacks that a user left, or highlight the trades where feedback can be still left. Have it written down for next week.

sebi wrote:

There's one more thing I forgot that was requested, to show feedbacks that a user left, or highlight the trades where feedback can be still left. Have it written down for next week.

Looking forward to it! Thanks sebi

sebi wrote:
Dnemo28 wrote:

Reminder about adding a section where we can put in the tracking number.

Trade separation is great! Thank you!

sebi wrote:

* added jp Serra Angel promo

Thank you!

I keep waiting for Oracle updates to cards, especially adding Legendary to Planeswalkers. I've mentioned it with every update but have never had any official acknowledgement of it yet.

reezel wrote:

I keep waiting for Oracle updates to cards, especially adding Legendary to Planeswalkers. I've mentioned it with every update but have never had any official acknowledgement of it yet.

Yep, it's noted on the todo list. I do read all the comments although I don't have time to answer everything.

sebi wrote:

Yep, it's noted on the todo list. I do read all the comments although I don't have time to answer everything.

Thank you for the response.

sebi wrote:
Dnemo28 wrote:

I think it would be nice to have "Accepted Trades" broken down into "Unsent" and "Sent" as well, actually.

I LOVE the trade page design change. It's super great

Thanks for all of the great work! Will the Nightpack Ambusher convention exclusive be added soon?