Topic: Throne of Eldraine

With 'mea culpa' for the couple of days delay, today Throne of Eldraine is imported:

https://deckbox.org/editions/543-throne-of-eldraine

The prerelease promos do not include the showcase frames / extended arts, I think that is correct, right?

Re: Throne of Eldraine

Thanks!

I think that's correct prerelease promos cards could not be extended / special art. At least i didn't see any pulled at my events.

Sweet!  Thanks!

Also today, some Prerelease promos that actually never existed have been removed from the database: shocklands in ravnica allegiance and guilds of ravnica, (buyabox promos) impervious wurm, The Haunt of Hightower, tezzeret, master of the bridge, Kenrith, the Returned King, Skarrgan Hellkite.

Amazing! Thanks smile

The pictures aren't working and some of the mana costs look like code.

Thanks, as always!

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I am also seeing some small issues with the CMC on certain cards (e.g. the hybrid mana costs for Rampart Smasher) which is leading to incorrect calculations of mana curve and card colour breakdown.

I must say, this set must be a nightmare to add with all the new types of "split" cards and the multiple different printings of so many cards! Appreciate your work.

Last edited by Hamish (2019-09-30 16:19:35)

Just an FYI: There are double sided tokens in this set too >.<

It looks like they are only in the collectors packs and are foiled. They appear to be the Non-Food tokens with a Food on the back.
Unfortunately I only have 2 so it is just a guess, but I think this is the case.

I have them just listed as foil tokens, but their MIGHT be more variety and incoming people asking for them to be included.

Many thanks.  I have a pile of cards to inventory on my desk.  smile

You are awesome, keep doing what you're doing

No worries Sebi, appreciate the hard work you put in for this great site. Thank you!

Awesome! Thanks ^^

Yo_mama wrote:

Just wanted to add that I am also seeing some small issues with the CMC on certain cards .

I also seem to can't find the 2/3 misprint for Corpse Knight of Core20.  Perhaps I don't know where to look, and someone can tell me how to find it.

sebi wrote:

With 'mea culpa' for the couple of days delay, today Throne of Eldraine is imported:

https://deckbox.org/editions/543-throne-of-eldraine

The prerelease promos do not include the showcase frames / extended arts, I think that is correct, right?

What do you mean by showcase frames? Im unsure about extended art, but at least with adventure cards you can have the special fancy art version in normal boosters as well. Pulled Goldilocks with special fancy frame art on it in my prerelease. Just FYI.

As stated above there are double sided token in this set, if you need help identifying what they are I can at least verify that I have a foil food/mouse token (food is 016/020 and mouse is 004/020)

I have a Food/Human token.

sebi wrote:

Also today, some Prerelease promos that actually never existed have been removed from the database: shocklands in ravnica allegiance and guilds of ravnica, (buyabox promos) impervious wurm, The Haunt of Hightower, tezzeret, master of the bridge, Kenrith, the Returned King, Skarrgan Hellkite.

I think Nexus of fate is another one

Awesome work on getting everything added!

One issue I'm seeing so far that I haven't seen mention of is that whenever I hover over an Eldraine card inside of a decklist or in the Card Database, it doesn't display the card image.  It only displays a MtG card back image as a placeholder.  There are a small handful that do work, including the Creature/Adventure cards and few others, but the very large majority are not displaying card image.

EDIT: Also, noticed the card image linked to the Sorcery "Joust" actually displays the Artifact Equipment "Jousting Lance".

Last edited by TSpielman (2019-10-01 04:37:19)

Has anyone else noticed that lands have a 0 mana cost in some decks now?

1931027930252676 wrote:

As stated above there are double sided token in this set, if you need help identifying what they are I can at least verify that I have a foil food/mouse token (food is 016/020 and mouse is 004/020)

The foil flip tokens are only in the collector boosters. My LGS said they all have food back - not sure if this is speculations or from WOTC.

I have two foil tokens (both from collector's packs):
Bear token (#8) with Food 015
Bear token (#8) with Food 017

A third I saw open was 004 Mouse with Food back (not sure which one).

Side Note: The "FNM" dark border for ELD (from Promo Packs) are numbered like the cards from Planeswalker decks, brawl decks, story frames and extended art - continuous, but above 269. The Bundle promo, Piper of the Swarm, is 392 (for reference), and the "Dark Frame Promos" are 393 Glass Casket, 394 Slaying Fire, 395 Kenrith's Transformation, 396 Improbably Alliance and 397 Inspiring Veteran.
https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a … 2019-09-20

Will these be listed with the expansion since the collector's number and expansion symbol are consistant with Throne of Eldraine?

https://shop.tcgplayer.com/productcatal … geNumber=1

As mentioned by at least two people above, there are double-sided tokens for ToE from collector boosters.

There are 56 possible double-sided tokens for Throne of Eldraine that don't seem to exist on deckbox yet. These come from the collector boosters, always have one of the four food tokens on the reverse, and are foil-only. (There are 20 tokens for ToE, but only cards 001 through 014 inclusive have been given the double-sided treatment. The Garruk Emblem, On an Adventure, and four Food tokens themselves were not included. 14x4=56)

I recently purchased some collectors boosters, so would like to be able to add these to my inventory when you have a chance. (Thanks Sebi!)

So will the double-sided Food Tokens be added? I have mine set aside from my collection until I can add them to my inventory here.
Thanks, love this site!!