Topic: Inventory "Add" performance fixes. Unsanctioned. Secret Lair.

* Fixed a bunch of memory leak issues related to the process of adding cards one by one to an inventory/wishlist. Performance was degrading as more cards were added, until the page would be refreshed. This should now be fixed.
* Imported Unsanctioned. Double-sided tokens not yet in. Let me know if you have a reliable source of information about which token combinations exist.
* many Secret lair promos that were missing are now imported
* imported Crucible of Worlds promo (from Worlds) smile
* fixed Tentacle token showing up as illegal in decks

Re: Inventory "Add" performance fixes. Unsanctioned. Secret Lair.

Thank you for the updates. Please add these missing promo packs cards, I don't see Heroic Intervention, Sword of the Animist, Aven Mindcensor, Mirage Mirror and others as the foil stamped version in the DB yet smile

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a … 2020-01-15

Just received my copy of Unsanctioned.

The double-sided tokens included are as follows:
4x Beeble (001/006) / Squirrel (003/006)
3x Beeble (001/006) / Dragon (004/006)
2x Goblin (002/006) / Giant Teddy Bear (005/006)
1x Giant Teddy Bear (005/006) / Acorn Stash (006/006)

Thanks for your hard work!

Regarding

* Fixed a bunch of memory leak issues related to the process of adding cards one by one to an inventory/wishlist. Performance was degrading as more cards were added, until the page would be refreshed. This should now be fixed.

I still have to wait like 5 s to load my long Plains list when I try adding Plains to my inventory. Not sure if this is what your update should fix, though.

Last edited by Ber (2020-03-01 13:24:53)

I've been trying to add to inventory all night. I was looking the forums for anyone else with this issue but I noticed this. So as of 20:44 March 3rd the year of our Lord 2020  the issue is still outstanding.

Johnnyinabucket wrote:

I've been trying to add to inventory all night. I was looking the forums for anyone else with this issue but I noticed this. So as of 20:44 March 3rd the year of our Lord 2020  the issue is still outstanding.

I can second this, I also noticed issues trying to add cards to my inventory. I get an error message after trying to edit inventory values in the tooltip/pop-up boxes + the changes do not appear, but when I refresh the page the values/edits appear correctly.

My issue has been clicking on the box for changing an inventory number. The large white box opens up with a grinding symbol after a couple minutes the box shrinks indicating it is not working. So I click again and it repeats. Then I refresh the page and go through a couple cycles. Then I log out and try on a different browser. Same things happen. Then I reboot, sign in, get to the set and then it will let me do the one update at normal speed. The next goes back to about 15 minutes to try to make a change. There is often error messages after I changed amounts.

Not quite related, but I was adding in GK1 Guild Kit cards and noticed that the set symbol is wrong. smile

Hey Sebi, thanks for all you do. I was just trying to add some mystery booster cards when I realized the foil list hasn't been updated yet. Mtggoldfish has a complete list of them here:

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/index/FMB1_ORIGINAL#paper

I don't know where you can find a list with the pictures showing the planeswalker symbol in the bottom left though. Hope that helps some and thanks again!

malstrife wrote:

Hey Sebi, thanks for all you do. I was just trying to add some mystery booster cards when I realized the foil list hasn't been updated yet. Mtggoldfish has a complete list of them here:

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/index/FMB1_ORIGINAL#paper

I don't know where you can find a list with the pictures showing the planeswalker symbol in the bottom left though. Hope that helps some and thanks again!

I just came to say the same thing lol.  Deckbox thinks I have a $60 foil Shizo

Pmintz wrote:

Deckbox thinks I have a $60 foil Shizo

Ya know maybe some of us like having our $106 Creeping Mold ... ever think of that?
But in all honesty the mystery booster prices are all over the place on tcg, especially on the lesser wanted cards. Before this weekend the price on deckbox was legit according to tcg which is kinda dumb overall.