Re: Reverting part of yesterday's UI changes

Also, could you please move the Edit submenu to the right instead of to the bottom?
The reason I'm asking this is that it hides the Edit button for wishlist

hopefully inventory and wishlist will be merged in the same submenu, but it's something to consider for other menus

I don't know about anyone else but the desktop version seems to be locked down to where I can only search in a very small handful of fields.
I can't access deck lists.
Everything in the Mobile Version seems to be ok...

WTH happened here?

jgraevell wrote:

I don't know about anyone else but the desktop version seems to be locked down to where I can only search in a very small handful of fields.
I can't access deck lists.
Everything in the Mobile Version seems to be ok...

WTH happened here?

How do you mean you can only search in a small handful  of fields? Could you tell me what actions you trying to do that are not working?

koda wrote:

Also the new +/- buttons appear on top of the other fields are hide useful data, maybe there could be a bit more padding between the rows and add the +/- buttons there (so place them vertically rather horizontally

came here to voice the same opinion...most of the time that i adjust a number in 1 column for a card in either inventory or tradelist, i typically want to then add it to the other column and the horizontal placement of the +/- obscures that...would like these vertical if they're going to stay  (or an option to pick vertical/horizontal/disabled ?)

Profile  |  Tradelist   |  Wishlist

I miss being able to see which of your decks contained a certain card just by clicking on the green inventory count field. Now I have to click through to the card page which opens in a new window.

Can you bring this functionality back? (showing the "In your decks" table in the "Click for more information" popup)

MT_mentat wrote:
Pmintz wrote:

Also why did you remove the section that showed which decks contain the card you selected? I now have to go to the card page to see which decks contain the card. Just seems like unnecessary clicks and new windows when before there was a tab to go between deck count, inventory, and wishlist. Seemed more intuitive the way it was before.

THIS! Very frustrating to me: I use deckbox not to do wishlists or trades so much, but to have a clear organization of cards in inventory --> cards in built decks. The deck idea / constructed card count section is very, very useful and should come back (please!).

This is still a problem / annoying. While in decklist we cannot quickly check to see how many are in decks (like we used be able to). I don't want to click through every time to the card page. Please change back!!

MT_mentat wrote:

This is still a problem / annoying. While in decklist we cannot quickly check to see how many are in decks (like we used be able to). I don't want to click through every time to the card page. Please change back!!

Clicking on the "count in decks" column in a decklist or inventory will open that same listing.

sebi wrote:
MT_mentat wrote:

Clicking on the "count in decks" column in a decklist or inventory will open that same listing.

Thank you, didn't know that option was there. While I have your ear, any way to get rid of the wishlist count column?

Did you change something in the revert of adding cards.

Before: add a new card a new line is created separated form the card that were already existing. we can change the printing edition and push save if the edition was different than the one chosen by default . When we push save the row are merged

Now: add a new card,  the new card is already added to those that were there without knowing which printing it chosed to add it. The printing chosen is different thant the default set chosen. So by example I have Theros beyond death as default and I add a shifting ceratops. The total of shifting ceratop from M20 was increment by 1 and I have no visual cue that it was added there.  add another card with new row and when we push save the row are not merged

Last edited by scramasax (2020-04-13 02:07:24)