Topic: Inventory + Wishlist in panel

Due to considerable demand the details panel now lists both the inventory and the wishlist contents again and both can be modified at the same time.

Also removed useless "card page" link in panel, it remains visible inside the Add Cards widget and fixed a UI flickering issue when closing the details panel in the inventory, among other minor tweaks.

Re: Inventory + Wishlist in panel

thanks for the improvements, it works much better now

Would it be possible to restore the functionality that automatically closed* the panel after pressing "enter" in a field?

(* = nowadays would be "save & close")

Thanks for the continuous improvements on the site, Sebastian.

It looks like this release removed what I believe was optional behavior in the "Add Card" section on the Inventory page.

Basically, if you added a card that you already had in your inventory, there used to be an option to separate the new card and not auto-merge with the existing cards. (I don't remember what the behavior was when that option was toggled - it might not have added any cards. I never really used it.)

When I add cards to my inventory, I really prefer to have them show up separately until I hit "save" so that I can specifically see the number of cards that I'm adding. Now I see just one row (assuming only one edition) with a count that is N+1 where N was the number previously in my inventory. If I'm adding 8 cards, I need to replace that with N+1+7. It's a pretty disruptive change to my workflow.

Thanks for your help,
--Jim

Thanks for the update, but we still don't have Secret Lair: From the Hellvault. Any idea when that might be coming?

Would REALLY like to see the addition of new cards to the database before release date. I want to brew new decks, or change existing ones to reflect updates, and this is my preferred deckbuilding site.  We don't wait to start making/changing decks until release day, so all you are doing is forcing us to leave your site to go to other sites that have uploaded the cards.  And as you know, once they go, they may not come back.

You could grey out new cards to show they are not yet official.

Daeyel wrote:

Would REALLY like to see the addition of new cards to the database before release date. I want to brew new decks, or change existing ones to reflect updates, and this is my preferred deckbuilding site.  We don't wait to start making/changing decks until release day, so all you are doing is forcing us to leave your site to go to other sites that have uploaded the cards.  And as you know, once they go, they may not come back.

You could grey out new cards to show they are not yet official.

Yes this. In my opinion this is one of the biggest reasons I can't solely use this site. Especially with arena and online coming out with the cards before release day and being able to get the cards on pre-release day.

Thanks for the updates and continuing to make it better. I agree with @calbears though, seems to be some unintended consequences.

I almost exclusively add cards to my inventory through the editions functions. Now with all of the "Showcase" & "Extended Art" you could have 3 different versions in the same set. Now when you open the inventory of a specific card, it opens up all the rows of all editions you have, and if you save and close it, it changes all other editions to the card you are currently modifying. Previously, when you clicked the left box to add cards, it wouldn't not bring up all editions, it would only bring up the collector's number you were currently editing.

*note - the right box (for all inventory across all editions) still works as expected.

I will email you the workflow issue in screenshots.

Last edited by cerussi (2020-04-11 22:29:49)

Thanks for reporting the issues guys.

Fixed the problem in the editions listing cerussi, thanks for the screenshots, sorry for the nasty bug.
Pressing enter is now save&close instead of save.

Looking into importing the missing things too, and the splitting of the detail row on "Quick Add Mode".

i wish there was a way to sort cards that are on a person's profile wishlist that I have by the value of the card in descending order.  There are some people that have over 200 cards in their wishlist and would be great if I could find which cards they need that I have that are of the highest values.

Thanks for all the updates! I agree with @calbears as well. I prefer when I enter a new card for it to show up separately until I have saved it.  I have been adding in some odd promos and it has taken much longer than normal because I have to change the amount of the card it automatically added back to the correct amount, then add a row, and finally change the edition.

I have also had trouble when entering FNM promos manually. Once I change the the edition of the card, the amount changes automatically to different amounts. I am adding in one single copy, so once I add a new row, I don't change the amount. Once I click on the add button, it will change from one to a random number. I would appreciate any help with that.

Thanks again, I really love the other new update. It looks great!

Novice still here but is there a way to add "wishlist" to the tab for filtering another's cards for sale that match your wishlist?  The goal is to allow me to utilize the add filter component for specific editions of cards for sale from selected vendor profile that are also on my wishlist.
If it already exists pls share.
Tanks!

while adding cards if the card added is not from the default expansion it is automatically added to one of the choice already there and we don't know which one.  It completly screw up inventory because we know that we have a new cards to remove somewhere but we don't know which one.