Topic: Does anyone have a C20 .csv for import?

Hey all - I just got my full set of 5 C20 decks and wondered if anyone out there has a .csv to import the set rather than me going through and clicking them all? I've seen it for other sets in the past but had a quick search of the forums and couldn't find any!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Does anyone have a C20 .csv for import?

This doesn't get the multiple copies, but if you want a fast way to add a lot of cards, you can go to the editions page for Commander 2020 and select 'mass input':

https://deckbox.org/editions/565-commander-2020

Hamish wrote:

Hey all - I just got my full set of 5 C20 decks and wondered if anyone out there has a .csv to import the set rather than me going through and clicking them all? I've seen it for other sets in the past but had a quick search of the forums and couldn't find any!

Hey Hamish! Yes, I got those CSVs created and added. The stickied thread in the forums where I post them all is in the Site Discussion subforum. The thread is entitled [Resource] Precon / Sealed "Quick Add". I always post a new comment with the links to the CSVs as soon as I add them, so you can just go to the most recent comment to download CSVs. But you could also just bookmark this page: bit.ly/MTGprecons (capitalization matters with Bitly links). That's where I've collected every single CSV I've created.

meldon44 wrote:
Hamish wrote:

Hey Hamish! Yes, I got those CSVs created and added. The stickied thread in the forums where I post them all is in the Site Discussion subforum. The thread is entitled [Resource] Precon / Sealed "Quick Add". I always post a new comment with the links to the CSVs as soon as I add them, so you can just go to the most recent comment to download CSVs. But you could also just bookmark this page: bit.ly/MTGprecons (capitalization matters with Bitly links). That's where I've collected every single CSV I've created.

Ah thank you so much! I don't know how long I looked and still couldn't find them somehow, but it might be because I was only searching in post titles.