Topic: Format legality bans, IKO doublesided tokens, fixes

A few updates today, listed below. Working through tickets fixing as I'm going along, if I did not yet respond to your support ticket, I'm definitely getting to it tomorrow! big_smile

* added double-sided Ikoria collector booster foil tokens
* added the double-sided Punch Card Tokens for Ikoria and C20
* removed non-existant Soldier // Treasure token in C20, added the correct one which is Treasure // Human
* marked "special type" cards - schemes, phenomenons, vanguards, conspiracies and planes as NotLegal in all formats except the "relaxed" ones - Draft, Cube, 'Other'
* marked the wizards racist card list as banned
* added a 'question mark' icon for the mystery booster sets

Re: Format legality bans, IKO doublesided tokens, fixes

Thanks for adding the IKO double-sided tokens! It looks like we may be missing at least one: Human Soldier (3) / Feather (9).  That's the only one I own that is not on the list, so there may be others.

thanks!  any chance we will be getting the Ikoria promo pack set editions up?

Thank you, Sebi!

I can confirm that there is a Human Soldier (5) // Feather (9) in addition to the Human Solider (3) // Feather (9) that Declio mentioned.

Thank you for adding the double sided tokens sebi!

thanks for the updates Sebi. Any chance of having the Salvat/Hachette series priced?

Last edited by derstef (2020-06-18 18:28:45)

I like the ? you added for Mystery Boosters.  That was a pretty smart idea.

Any idea when the Love your LGS promos will get added?

Ikoria double sided tokens still missing:
Cat 001// Human Soldier 005
Cat Bird 002 // Human Soldier 003
Human Soldier 004 // Feather 009
Human Soldier 003 // Feather 009

Hi, the punch out token card we got in our prerelease kits look different than the ones you have added here. The prerelease ones are on a thick card stock and have different tokens - flying (x2), indestructible (x2), deathtouch, and vigilance on side one and then on side two they have double strike (x2), first strike, hexproof, lifelink, and trample. They are labeled as 003 and 004. I can send a picture if you like.

Last edited by beldred (2020-06-25 00:19:41)

beldred wrote:

Hi, the punch out token card we got in our prerelease kits look different than the ones you have added here.

That's interesting. The ones you describe are for the C20 set (specifically the Symbiotic Swarm deck). Since Indestructible and Double-strike don't feature in the main IKO set, it's weird they'd include them in the prerelease kits.

beldred wrote:

The prerelease ones are on a thick card stock and have different tokens - flying (x2), indestructible (x2), deathtouch, and vigilance on side one and then on side two they have double strike (x2), first strike, hexproof, lifelink, and trample. They are labeled as 003 and 004. I can send a picture if you like.

#003 -- https://scryfall.com/card/tc20/20/ability-punchcard
#004 -- https://scryfall.com/card/tc20/21/ability-punchcard

3 IKO double sided tokens that I own and didn't see mentioned above.

Dinosaur Beast #11 // Human Soldier #5
Dinosaur #8 // Human Soldier #3
Dinosaur #8 // Human Soldier #5

Thanks for your work!