Topic: M21, Chandra Signature

* imported Core Set 2021 and tokens
* imported Signature Spellbook: Chandra

Re: M21, Chandra Signature

Excellent, thank you! Hope Jumpstart is next

Thank you for keeping the site so up to date!

I know this probably isn't a top priority and is mostly likely on your to do list, but just in case it isn't, the LGS promos would be nice to see soon!

Stay safe out there and thank you for your time!

Awesome!

Can we get the double-sided tokens from the Amonkhet and Hour of Devastation bundles? I can help with those if needed.

Red Wildrider YouTube channel - box openings, Commander deck tech, and more!

awesome job keeping this site up!  thank you.  love to see IKO promo pack stuff up?

So it says you added the signature Chandra edition but im not able to find it in the list of edition, where is it at.

Pblade98 wrote:

So it says you added the signature Chandra edition but im not able to find it in the list of edition, where is it at.

It's there when you select a default edition or when you select an edition for a specific card in your inventory, as well as on that card's details page. He apparently just forgot to add a link to it on the main Editions page! I'm sure he'll add the link soon, but in the meantime, you can add the cards from that edition to your inventory as normal.

When you add jumpstart, will we have any ability to do the set add like we can do with commander? Since every jumpstart booster is numbered (Like "Above the Clouds" is #001) being able to quick add them would be a huge benefit.

RDPARTY wrote:

When you add jumpstart, will we have any ability to do the set add like we can do with commander? Since every jumpstart booster is numbered (Like "Above the Clouds" is #001) being able to quick add them would be a huge benefit.

I agree -- a "quick add" feature would be very nice for Jumpstart! However, I don't think doing it through editions is the best approach, and here's why:

• The biggest issue is that the packs actually include a mix of JMP and M21 cards, so would the edition page for e.g. Above the Clouds 1 include just the JMP cards, or also the M21 cards? But then those cards should still be considered M21 and not JMP, so..... #confusing

• Since themes such as Above the Clouds actually have multiple versions, Sebi would have to add 121 different editions to the Edition page and edition dropdowns, which is far too much clutter to justify when there's other options (see below).

• Since cards can show up in more than one theme pack, this would associate multiple "editions" with that card, even though there's only actually one edition, which is Jumpstart. This can lead to collector confusion if you have e.g. Brightmare (Jumpstart: Unicorns) and Brightmare (Jumpstart: Doctor) (and price issues if they're not all linked properly; no idea if his database scheme would even support that type of linking).

• Since there can actually be two of a card in a pack, this isn't actually a complete solution anyways, since you'll have to "add 1 of each card" for that pack, then know which card to go add a second copy of.

The Better Solution

As discussed on my Precon / Sealed "Quick Add" forum post, the ideal solution is a native Deckbox feature that allows us to add specific sealed products. This would be completely separate from the Editions page and "add 1 of each" on those pages.

In the meantime, I've created a resource to allow the Deckbox community to "quick add" things like Jumpstart. I'm actually working on getting Jumpstart added right now, so you should be able to add packs using that resource soon. I'll post a comment on this thread when it's ready.

Pblade98 wrote:

https://deckbox.org/editions/573-signat … ok-chandra

Is anyone else having this issue?

When I look through my inventory at Core21 cards, the set symbol is not the same size as other sets, appearing  squished and difficult to read. thankfully when I hover over the cards it displays the correct image for each card.

When I look at my decks, the set symbol is squished but when I hover over a card like hooded blightfang for example the image displayed is simply the back of the card. It does this for all Core21 cards, which is obnoxious.

Anyone else experiencing this issue and/or can someone look into this. All other sets as far as I can tell are not affected.

Thank in advance

meldon44 wrote:
RDPARTY wrote:

I agree -- a "quick add" feature would be very nice for Jumpstart! However, I don't think doing it through editions is the best approach, and here's why:

• The biggest issue is that the packs actually include a mix of JMP and M21 cards, so would the edition page for e.g. Above the Clouds 1 include just the JMP cards, or also the M21 cards? But then those cards should still be considered M21 and not JMP, so..... #confusing

• Since themes such as Above the Clouds actually have multiple versions, Sebi would have to add 121 different editions to the Edition page and edition dropdowns, which is far too much clutter to justify when there's other options (see below).

• Since cards can show up in more than one theme pack, this would associate multiple "editions" with that card, even though there's only actually one edition, which is Jumpstart. This can lead to collector confusion if you have e.g. Brightmare (Jumpstart: Unicorns) and Brightmare (Jumpstart: Doctor) (and price issues if they're not all linked properly; no idea if his database scheme would even support that type of linking).

• Since there can actually be two of a card in a pack, this isn't actually a complete solution anyways, since you'll have to "add 1 of each card" for that pack, then know which card to go add a second copy of.

The Better Solution

As discussed on my Precon / Sealed "Quick Add" forum post, the ideal solution is a native Deckbox feature that allows us to add specific sealed products. This would be completely separate from the Editions page and "add 1 of each" on those pages.

In the meantime, I've created a resource to allow the Deckbox community to "quick add" things like Jumpstart. I'm actually working on getting Jumpstart added right now, so you should be able to add packs using that resource soon. I'll post a comment on this thread when it's ready.

Hey Meldon,

Thanks for everything you do. Do you have an idea of when you might have Jumpstart ready?

I have an M21 double sided foil token: Knight 004 / Pirate 009 - will this be added? Here is a link to the card online: https://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/core-s … ed%20token
thanks,
Joel

RDPARTY wrote:

Do you have an idea of when you might have Jumpstart ready?

Finally got it added! Sorry for the delay -- it was a ton of data to wade through.

I also had to come up with a method of making it easier to figure out which CSV to download (for the themes with multiple variants, like Goblins or Wizards). I would greatly appreciate feedback on what I came up with, whether it makes sense and whether it makes it easy to find the CSV you need.

TechnicolorMage wrote:

Is anyone else having this issue?

When I look through my inventory at Core21 cards, the set symbol is not the same size as other sets, appearing  squished and difficult to read. thankfully when I hover over the cards it displays the correct image for each card.

When I look at my decks, the set symbol is squished but when I hover over a card like hooded blightfang for example the image displayed is simply the back of the card. It does this for all Core21 cards, which is obnoxious.

Anyone else experiencing this issue and/or can someone look into this. All other sets as far as I can tell are not affected.

Thank in advance

I have similar issue with M21 symbol. It does not seem squashed but rather much smaller than other symbols (half the height and width of, for example, M20). This makes the text on the symbol unreadable. It seems that the image file https://deckbox.org/images/mtg/editions/M21_U.jpg is prepared in the same way as other non-core set symbols while rest of core set symbols are prepared in special way (to accommodate the fact that they are much bigger than other sets symbols I guess). Maybe prepare M21 symbol in the same way as other core set symbols?
Screenshot illustrating the problem is in attachment. /edit forum is giving me error when I try to attach image file so no screenshot.
BR

Last edited by migrena (2020-08-23 13:23:06)