Topic: Inventory issues (wrong card added)

Hi,
I have issues with my inventory when adding specific cards: they will be added, but another card is added as well.
Removing either of them will result in removing both of them and I don't know why.
Opened a support ticket three weeks ago but nothing happend yet.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to solve it?

Best regards

PS: Happens with Kaldheim #280 & #281

Re: Inventory issues (wrong card added)

What other card is being added?

Are you saying that if you add card 280 then 281 also gets added and vise versa?

I don't see this happen.  I added one each of #280 and #281 and I only have one of each in my inventory.

How are you adding the cards?  Just by going to the Snow-Covered Swamp page and adding them there, or from the Editions page for Kaldheim, or some other way?

ic0n67 wrote:

What other card is being added?
Are you saying that if you add card 280 then 281 also gets added and vise versa?

Yes, correct. It doesn't matter if I only add 280 or 281, I always get the other card as well.
But it's different in my inventory: there I only see 280. Doesn't matter if I only add 280 or 281, it's always 280.

psrex wrote:

I don't see this happen.  I added one each of #280 and #281 and I only have one of each in my inventory.
How are you adding the cards?  Just by going to the Snow-Covered Swamp page and adding them there, or from the Editions page for Kaldheim, or some other way?

What happens if you only add one of both cards?
I searched for "snow covered swamp", selected #281 from the drop down menu and added the card directly into my inventory. Also tried adding the card directly via my inventory, result is the same.

Looking at a card by name will display all versions that you own that match that name.  If you go to the page for Snow-Covered Swamp, you'll see everything, no matter if it matches that version exactly or not.  You can look at the details for your inventory by hovering over the set icon to which number it is.  The different images that are shown for the page are selected by choosing the printing from the drop-down menu, but that only changes the image, not what you have in your inventory.

I know smile

Something interesting.. I posted that I added the card via the inventory instead via the card page, the issue still exists but now I have the correct number in my collection while both are still viewed as inventory.
This is still weird but I can live with that big_smile

I have made a few screenshots so you can see what it looks like over here:

https://imgur.com/a/dScdTPY

1st image: my inventory, which only shows #281
2nd image: page of #280 with the inventory information
3rd image: page of #281 with the inventory information

At least now I know if something is misbehaving I can add it via inventory wink

It looks like it is behaving fine.  If you hover over the Kaldheim axe on the page for #280 or #281, I bet that it will show the same card number as appears in your inventory.  Similarly, if you go to the Ice Age page, it will still show your Kaldheim versions in your inventory section.

psrex is correct -- this is the expected behavior. To fully see it in action, temporarily add a Snow-Covered Swamp from Ice Age, Coldsnap, and Modern Horizons, in any combination of artworks, foil/non-foil, etc. You'll see ALL of them, not only in your inventory, but also on the card details page, no matter which edition of the card you're currently viewing the details for (even an edition you don't own, as psrex pointed out).

Hm, weird - this was the first time I had any issues with adding cards to my inventory.
Let's see what happens with the Strixhaven and Time Spiral Remastered big_smile