Topic: Personally blocking a seller from shopping assistant?

There is one retailer, Commander_Bacon, who due to their large inventory always shows up when using the shopping assistant which would be fine if the dude running it wasn't such an asshole hmm They're incredibly rude to me right off the bat every time I've interacted with them and they try to raise prices after you submit order but they are hard to avoid as every configuration always lists them for where the bulk of the cards come from. Is there a way I can block them from showing up for my personal shopping assistant (I'm not asking they be blocked from everyone's version just my own)? I had asked this in the past (about the same seller lol) and was told it can only be done with a premium subscription but I'm hoping this isn't the case anymore.

I prefer purchasing my cards from the site as I can get them from people within my country (Canada) as the only major retailer up here (Fusion Gaming) never has any stock but due to this issue its incredibly difficult.

EDIT: They are now just refusing to sell to me because I left negative feedback so it has now progressed from "incredibly difficult" to Impossible to use the Shopping Assistant

Last edited by DevonTheMage (2022-03-07 21:12:33)

Post's attachments

Untitled.png 17.74 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Personally blocking a seller from shopping assistant?

Chat logs of them saying they won't sell to me for leaving negative feedback https://i.imgur.com/1JmBHfB.png