Re: The Brothers' War

Great stuff! I was just getting ready to crack open my box smile

Thanks Sebi!

As ever, the many-est of thanks for your work here big_smile

Many thanks as always.

Has there been any consideration to have all of these be linked on the main page of the set for easier access?

Thanks Sebi. Will you be adding the additions to the list as well?

Thanks for the hard work. It looks like we're still missing the silver border foil reprints from unfinity collectors boosters. Here's a link to the cards on Scryfall. https://scryfall.com/sets/uplist?as=grid&order=set

Thanks sebi smile Have you already added the foil double-sided tokens from the collector boosters? I got a powerstone // bear  that doesn't seem to be in the database currently.

Awesome, thanks!
Is there any plan to add some sort of differentiation for the serialized retro artifacts?

i am not seeing the token 14 elemental

Hi there, just wondering if there was an eta on the updated list cards linked to this set? Got a couple still sat on the desk so I don't forget to log them.

Some tokens missing (double-faced card placeholder and punch card) and the pre release version. thanks for the hard work!

Hey. First time posting on the site but so far amazing. I have a couple foil tokens from Brothers war collector packs that I cannot find.
Laserbeak // Powerstone It has the Brother's war symbol on one side and Transformers on the other
Forest Dryad // Powerstone Both have Brother's war symbol on it
Elemental // Powerstone with Brother's war on one side and Brother's war Commander symbol on the other.

I have a regular  Elemental with the Commander symbol on it as well.

thanks and keep up the amazing effort. I think I may end up having to upgrade my account soon just because I am becoming more and more invested in this site. Just need to find the funds to pay for it. But that should be soon and I will recommend this to my friends as well.

Great stuff here. Glad to have found this place.