Topic: Promo card specification

It would be nice if you can select a promo card without specifying one of the sets that are listed. For instance the following promo card types for Magic: The Gathering exist outside of the sets you have listed as options:

Arena Promos
Champs Promos
FNM Promos
Game Day Promos
Gateway Promos
Grand Prix Promos
Guru Lands
JSS/MSS Promos
Judge Promos
Launch Party Cards
Magic Player Rewards
Media Promos
Prerelease Cards
Pro Tour Promos
Release Event Cards
Special Occasion
WPN Promos

While pre-release and game-day cards can fall under the set they were attached to, and separated via "promo" designation. The rest of the cards do not stick to the major sets. For instance a Wasteland Judge Promo does not contain the same art as any other Wasteland, and further has no way of being separated from the Wasteland promo that was given out for Magic Player Rewards. Both of these are promo and foil, and since Wasteland only seen printing in one set, Tempest, both cards would appear in a listing as Tempest - Foil - Promo. If the cards from the above sets can be added, it would be a great tool for collectors. The list above is what TCGPlayer keeps track of.

Re: Promo card specification

Ditto on this request. I have some promo cards that I can't add to deckbox because they follow under one of the aforementioned sets that you don't recognize.

Re: Promo card specification

It would be nice to have these count as separate entities in such a way that I could specify in my wish list that I want specific promo (Ie a certain promo mountain) or in my inventory that I have x unhinged lands and x other promo basics this way guru's / etc aren't lumped under "mountain" with everything else