Topic: Leaving Feedback on Trades

I don't know how to do this. I completed a trade, and now can't figure out how to leave feedback.

Re: Leaving Feedback on Trades

If you are logged in and viewing the page for the completed trade (both sides have clicked the button that they have received the cards), you should see a dropdown to leave numerical feedback and a textbox to leave a comment.

Well we have both done what was said, but no chance to leave feedback. This sucks since it's my first trade that I actually agreed to (mainly because the person was in my city), but still.....?

PickledDictator wrote:

Well we have both done what was said, but no chance to leave feedback. This sucks since it's my first trade that I actually agreed to (mainly because the person was in my city), but still.....?

Hello,

You can only leave feedback on mail trades, not on local trades. The feedback system is meant to establish how trustworthy a person is when sending cards by mail. Local trading does not need too much trust as you meet the other trader in person, so he cannot double-cross you smile

You can find some information and guidelines for trading on this help page: http://deckbox.org/help/trade

sebi wrote:
PickledDictator wrote:

Hello,

You can only leave feedback on mail trades, not on local trades. The feedback system is meant to establish how trustworthy a person is when sending cards by mail. Local trading does not need too much trust as you meet the other trader in person, so he cannot double-cross you smile

You can find some information and guidelines for trading on this help page: http://deckbox.org/help/trade

Actually, I think that's a bad system.  Most of my trades will likely be local.  That will make my feedback look mostly negative to people, if I end up with something like "10 out of 100 trades".  Add a flag to show whether or not the trade was by mail or local, and give folks a chance to view ratings by either (or both combined).

I happen to agree with MegaMom.  I'd like to be able to get scored for my local trades.  (yes, they are currently all to the same person.. but i am working on getting more people converted over to Deckboxiness.)

Trades that were not accepted by both sides should not count towards the total # of trades.