Topic: Sorting options

For the most part I'm happy with the sorting options available.  I would like the ability to view decks by color or by casting cost without being broken up into types.  Currently i can see my creatures sorted by color or my instants sorted by color but not the whole deck sorted this way.  An option to have a deck be presented as a list and not broken in to types would be nice.

Re: Sorting options

Another thing that would be pretty sweet when viewing decks is a changelog (especially for commander decks).  Not sure how this would work but it would be cool if once a deck has been created any changes to that deck could be tracked somehow...hmmm.

Re: Sorting options

Ronnaldo wrote:

Another thing that would be pretty sweet when viewing decks is a changelog (especially for commander decks).  Not sure how this would work but it would be cool if once a deck has been created any changes to that deck could be tracked somehow...hmmm.

We definitely want to do deck histories in the future. We just have some other things on the todo list in front of it smile