Topic: Looking for Alpha/Beta/Unset/Zendikar/Foil Plains' and Mountains'

Mainly Beta/Zendikar/Unglued/hinged. Only Alpha Mountains, because my White deck uses different skins.

Re: Looking for Alpha/Beta/Unset/Zendikar/Foil Plains' and Mountains'

Probably have some Zen lands.  All I really saw was a Bird and Bribery.  I would want the trade to be worth over $15 or it is not worth the shipping in my opinion.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

OP - Why do you think it costs $12.75 to ship with tracking? You're doing something wrong.  I ship with tracking and bubble mailers for <$3 all day long. I won't trade with someone who won't do tracking. Sad, I have a couple hundred zendikar lands too.

Last edited by rabidmonkeys (2012-07-12 01:19:36)

rabidmonkeys wrote:

OP - Why do you think it costs $12.75 to ship with tracking? You're doing something wrong.  I ship with tracking and bubble mailers for <$3 all day long. I won't trade with someone who won't do tracking. Sad, I have a couple hundred zendikar lands too.

You mind trading some of those lands?? I would want 20+ of each land...I know I don't have much but I'll take whatever I can get...

(Also Thragtusk is currently in a trade).

Sent a trade request.

Also, seconding that you should be able to ship tons of cards in sleeves and toploaders with Delivery Confirmation in a bubble mailer for less than $3. You do need to get a bubble mailer and potentially put some extra paper or something in it, because you must have a thickness of 1/4 of an inch at the envelopes thickest point to get DC. Just remember that you want Delivery Confirmation, not Signature Confirmation (Guessing you were quoted a price for Sig Confirmation, as that amount is about right for that service.)

I don't know honestly, I went to the post office and they wanted 12 for a tracking number on it. I have no clue why though.  I'll as again when I drop some stuff off tomorrow

There's a huge difference between mail types, all you really need is first class mail with a tracking number.  Delivery confirmation, insured mail, certified mail and so on will jack up your prices.

I've only insured one trade on here, and that was one for a Mox Emerald, even ones with just normal tracking in a bubble mailer will only run you around $3.00 total even having to buy the bubble mailer...

cbwebber wrote:

There's a huge difference between mail types, all you really need is first class mail with a tracking number.  Delivery confirmation, insured mail, certified mail and so on will jack up your prices.

I've only insured one trade on here, and that was one for a Mox Emerald, even ones with just normal tracking in a bubble mailer will only run you around $3.00 total even having to buy the bubble mailer...

Hows my old Mox doing?

Dude, I seriously got a pair of gloves to take it out of the sleeve, gently put it on the printer at work, made my proxy copy, gently slid it back in the sleeve, and took it home and put it in my safe, lol.

It's pretty, but now it makes me really want the other four, lol.

Watch out man - I think your addicted.

As for your cards, they all went straight into the Cube.  I am actually trading for the Tundra ATM and then the cube will be proxy free (minus the power which I will probably never get all of).

Oh I'm bad, I was a recovered addict from long ago, and opened one freaking pack of Zendikar and was screwed...

My most recent obsession is complete sets, that's an expensive part of the hobby just to have the stuff sitting around in binders...I've not yet even tried in earnest to get Legends, Antiquities, Arabians, or A/B/U, but I'm quickly running out and will start up those soon enough.

I figure once I'm done I'll keep them around to pay for the kids college or something, lol.

TheTorq wrote:

I don't know honestly, I went to the post office and they wanted 12 for a tracking number on it. I have no clue why though.  I'll as again when I drop some stuff off tomorrow

That's because you want Delivery Confirmation, not a tracking number. Plus, as mentioned above - it needs to have some thickness at some post offices. The one a mile from my house requires it, the one 3 miles away does not care.

ParanoidSarge wrote:
rabidmonkeys wrote:

You mind trading some of those lands?? I would want 20+ of each land...I know I don't have much but I'll take whatever I can get...

I don't see anything I need, sorry. I also would rather sell lands than trade.

rabidmonkeys wrote:
ParanoidSarge wrote:
rabidmonkeys wrote:

I don't see anything I need, sorry. I also would rather sell lands than trade.

How much are you looking for for each land?