Topic: looking for some foils!

I'm interested in the following foils:  1 Daze, 2 Spell Snare, 4 Stifle, 2 Scalding Tarn, 1 Misty Rainforest, 4 Nimble Mongoose, 2 Wasteland (player rewards), 4  Submerge, 2 thought scour.  Please let me know if you have these.  All cards on my inventory can be negotiated.

Re: looking for some foils!

Bump!  In addition to the above post, I'm also looking for NM Volcanic Island or FBB Volcanic Island or FBB Tropical Island or any other playable Legacy Foil.

Foil avacyn big_smile  hey a guy can try lol

Sry I don't have anything you need hmm

Last edited by shade36 (2012-05-15 04:22:11)

No problem, thanks for looking!

Bump for you, because most of those are going to be a pain to find, especially the Dazes and Submerges. I actually don't think I've ever seen a foil Submerge...

Thanks for the bump.  I've seen a few submerges at scg events and grand prix, but I'd rather trade for them instead of paying cash.  There are several on ebay as well so I know they are out there, just need more patience I guess!

I'm interested in the following foils:  1 Daze, 1 Spell Snare, 4 Stifle, 1 Scalding Tarn, 1 Misty Rainforest, 4 Nimble Mongoose, 2 Wasteland (player rewards), 4  Submerge, 2 thought scour.  Please let me know if you have these.  All cards on my inventory can be negotiated.

Bump this thread with an update, acquired another snare and tarn recently.

As always, I'm highly interested in the above foils, but also interested in other legacy playable foils.

Also, have Foil Tamiyo for trade to anyone interested.

Thanks!

I have foil thought scour. What do you value it at?

Probably $2, but I wouldnt want to do a trade for just that because of the low cost.

Probably $2, but I wouldnt want to do a trade for just that because of the low cost.

I'm not quite up to date on everything that see's play in legacy, but here is a list of a few cards (From what I remember) see play in some decks.

1x Foil Noxious Revival (New Phyrexia Foil)
1x Foil Wild Nacatl (Shards of Alara Foil)
1x Foil Sakura-Tribe Elder (Friday Night Magic Promo)
1x Foil Serum Visions (Fifth Dawn Foil)
1x Foil Porcelain Legionnaire (New Phyrexia Foil)
4x Foil Vault Skirge (New Phyrexia Foil)

I know they are just common/uncommons, but let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Last edited by yurf (2012-05-30 15:41:15)

I'm interested in several of them and possibly all of them.  Do you have an estimated value for the cards?

For trading value: I would say $25 worth of cards for the lot.

[$7.50] 1x Foil Noxious Revival (New Phyrexia Foil)
[$1.25] 1x Foil Wild Nacatl (Shards of Alara Foil)
[$1.50] 1x Foil Sakura-Tribe Elder (Friday Night Magic Promo)
[$3.00] 1x Foil Serum Visions (Fifth Dawn Foil)
[$1.75] 1x Foil Porcelain Legionnaire (New Phyrexia Foil)
[$10 for the playset, $2.50 each] 4x Foil Vault Skirge (New Phyrexia Foil)

Does that sound reasonable? I looked through findmagiccards.com and completed ebay auction and did my best to judge a median and fair price. You have a bunch of cards I'm looking for in your want list too, so i'm sure we can work something out. Feel free to look through my inventory/trade stuff as well.

Last edited by yurf (2012-05-30 17:05:11)

yurf wrote:

For trading value: I would say $25 worth of cards for the lot.

[$7.50] 1x Foil Noxious Revival (New Phyrexia Foil)
[$1.25] 1x Foil Wild Nacatl (Shards of Alara Foil)
[$1.50] 1x Foil Sakura-Tribe Elder (Friday Night Magic Promo)
[$3.00] 1x Foil Serum Visions (Fifth Dawn Foil)
[$1.75] 1x Foil Porcelain Legionnaire (New Phyrexia Foil)
[$10 for the playset, $2.50 each] 4x Foil Vault Skirge (New Phyrexia Foil)

Does that sound reasonable? I looked through findmagiccards.com and completed ebay auction and did my best to judge a median and fair price. You have a bunch of cards I'm looking for in your want list too, so i'm sure we can work something out. Feel free to look through my inventory/trade stuff as well.

Thanks for your response.  I'm interested in the revival, nacatl for sure.  I'm also interested in the skirges, but Star City games sells them for 1.49 each.  If you want to trade, I'll give you 15 in trade value for the revival, nacatl and the 4 skirges.  I'll look at your trade list and send you something and we can work it out from there.

Bump again!

Still looking for the above posted foils and possibly other legacy playables.  Also, still have a foil Tamiyo for trade!

Bump again!  I recently acquired my 4th Foil Misty Rainforest so I no longer need that, but everything else I still need.

Looking for these foils:

Scalding Tarn
2x Wasteland - player rewards
4 Nimble Mongoose
1 Spell Snare
2 Daze
4 Stifle

Bump!  I'm getting ready for Gencon and really need to acquire some of these foils before I go.  Please help me out if you have any of the above foils or know someone who does!

Bump for this guy, someone help him out! Great trader!

Please don't make me spend hard earned cash on ebay, still looking for the following foils:

4 Nimble Mongoose
1 Scalding Tarn
4 Submerge
2 Daze
2 Wasteland - Player Rewards
2 Grafdigger's Cage
1 Life from the Loam

Non-Foil:
Alpha or Beta Red Elemental Blast

I have a foil Life from the Loam. I'll send you a trade offer.

Thanks bacon, anyway u can send a scan since it's not nm?

Finished my playset of Dazes and Scalding Tarns (Thanks to all who helped me with the trades)

Still looking for the following foils:

2 Wasteland - Player Rewards
4 Nimble Mongoose
4 Submerge
1 Life from the Loam
2 Rough/Tumble
1 Thought Scour

Also searching for Alpha/Beta (Black Bordered) Red Elemental Blasts (2-3)

Need all these cards before Gencon (August 16th)

Thanks!!!!