Topic: H: Bonfire W: Geist and Snapcaster

Have: Bonfire of the Damned
Want: Geist of Saint Traft and Snapcaster

Will consider two of either instead of one of each.

Notes: This Bonfire is straight from the pack and minty fresh. Any imperfections (though I see none) are from the factory. This is about as mint as it gets for sealed product. I'm looking for Geists and Snapcasters of the same quality. I do not want to get burned on this.

Since I have no rep here, I will send first. Due to the "high value" of this trade, I will only be trading with members with numerous completed trades.

Send me a trade.

Re: H: Bonfire W: Geist and Snapcaster

Bump. Willing to add something to make this more attractive, as needed.

What about a Cavern and a Geist?

Profanity wrote:

What about a Cavern and a Geist?

Possibly, but I'm mainly after that elusive Snapcaster.

I'll let you know if nothing works out for me and maybe we can trade.

Last bump.

If the trade is big enough, I can add other goodies like Gravcrawler, Foil Stromkirk Noble, Woodland Cemetery, etc.

jacobleistra wrote:

What/how much of a something are we talking here?  I have a snapcaster and a geist, but I'm leaning towards holding onto them.

Darktire wrote:
jacobleistra wrote:

What/how much of a something are we talking here?  I have a snapcaster and a geist, but I'm leaning towards holding onto them.

Well the value of a Bonfire and the combined values of a Geist and a Snapcaster are pretty much exactly the same, at the moment.

I'm not going to add $10 to make the trade happen, but if there's something among my trades that seems interesting to you, propose a trade. We can add cards from either side until we're both happy.

But if you're looking to get a Bonfire and much more for your Geist/Snapcaster, go ahead and hold onto them. I'll just buy what I need.