Topic: Inventory to tradelist

Maybe I'm just missing it over and over again, but is there a way to add cards (magic) from your inventory to your trade list in one step? I added most my cards to my inventory first so if I add a card to tradelist it add's one to my inventory messing up my inventory count. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Inventory to tradelist

mowechido wrote:

Maybe I'm just missing it over and over again, but is there a way to add cards (magic) from your inventory to your trade list in one step? I added most my cards to my inventory first so if I add a card to tradelist it add's one to my inventory messing up my inventory count. Any help would be appreciated.

In your inventory, if you look at the three columns on the left-hand side, they are, from left to right, # in Inventory, # in Tradelist and # in Wishlist.

http://i.imm.io/x0jY.png

By clicking on any of these numbers, you can edit them.  So, for example, if you want to add a card to the tradelist, you can click on the tradelist column for that card and type in the number of them that you want to add to your tradelist.

I hope I'm not violating a rule by bumping this old thread, but I was wondering if there was a way to add multiple cards from my inventory to my tradelist? Like mowechido, I added my cards straight to my inventory and would like to include them in my tradelist.

NullParameter wrote:
mowechido wrote:

In your inventory, if you look at the three columns on the left-hand side, they are, from left to right, # in Inventory, # in Tradelist and # in Wishlist.

http://i.imm.io/x0jY.png

By clicking on any of these numbers, you can edit them.  So, for example, if you want to add a card to the tradelist, you can click on the tradelist column for that card and type in the number of them that you want to add to your tradelist.

No problems bumping the old thread. The method you may use at this time is the one noted in NullParameter's post.  On that main inventory window, those numeric columns on the left are (in order): Inventory, Tradelist, Wishlist, and Quantity in Decks.

You can open the inventory window, sort by any parameter you like (I typically sort by quantity when modifying my Tradelist), and then can click into the Tradelist column, allowing you to edit the number that appears there.  So, basically, click> type > click > type, etc.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.