Topic: H: 2 Jace AOT, Angel of Serenity, Hallowed Fountain, more. W: Bonfire.

I'm new, so sorry if that is an impediment to you. I usually trade on something awful under the same name.

I'm looking to pick up three to four Bonfires.

Here's some of what I have to trade:

2 Jace, Architect of Thought
Angel of Serenity
Wolfir Silverheart
2 Tolarian Academy
Lotleth Troll
Steam Vents
Deathrite Shaman

And my full tradelist: http://deckbox.org/sets/247459

Feel free to look through my inventory. I'm less likely to trade pricey items from that though.

Re: H: 2 Jace AOT, Angel of Serenity, Hallowed Fountain, more. W: Bonfire.

Looking for anything other than bonfires?

shade36 wrote:

Looking for anything other than bonfires?

I didn't see anything on your trade list, sorry. Bonfire is the only thing I'm after right now in standard.

I have a French bonfire. Interested?

I have a couple extra bonfires, would you be willing to trade from your inventory? Didn't see anything I needed from your tradelist.

Almundjoy wrote:

I have a couple extra bonfires, would you be willing to trade from your inventory? Didn't see anything I needed from your tradelist.

Of course you can make an offer. I'm not too keen on it in general, but perhaps in specific. Anyway, can't hurt!

xxdd21xx wrote:

I have a French bonfire. Interested?

I don't think so, sorry. I can't read French, so that would dramatically lower its worth to me. Thanks for the offer though.

I made you an offer for cards you have in your inventory but not trade list.  Let me know if you are interested!

MarsGaming wrote:

I made you an offer for cards you have in your inventory but not trade list.  Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I don't want to trade below a play set of Restoration Angels. I indicated such in the trade chat box too in case you miss this message.