Topic: Selling off M:tG Singles

I am leaving M:tG, and am selling off my collection. I've copied what I should have left down below. Send me a message or reply here with any offers. I'll accept Paypal.

I've added the tcgplayer (Min) prices to this list. These aren't necessarily my prices, but should help give an idea of worth. Most of these cards are in NM condition. Later, I'll try to add my own prices to the list.

Cnt    Name                TCGP Price (Min)
1    Academy Rector               $19.59
1    Burning Wish                   $17.98
1    Cunning Wish             $3.49
1    Demonic Tutor             $8.75
4    Gemstone Mine        $2.50
2    Gilded Lotus             $1.75
1    Kokusho, the Evening Star    $14.72
1    Lotus Bloom             $7.59
2    Nevinyrral's Disk        $4.25     (signed)
1    Pact of Negation        $14.14
1    Yawgmoth's Will        $12.45

List updated Jan. 18, 7:54 AM PST.

Last edited by Dolus (2013-01-18 15:54:49)

Re: Selling off M:tG Singles

Could you post prices for each and maybe a bulk package price as well would help.

skystar wrote:

Could you post prices for each and maybe a bulk package price as well would help.

I'm taking offers. But when I have time to price everything, I'll add that to the original post as well.

I'd buy:

4x Enlightened Tutor (if they're Mirage)
4x Force of Will
1x Polluted Delta
2x Sensei's Divining Top

Off of you, all at once, if you want to open a trade with me and offer a price.  That said, I will require you to ship first, because you have 0 feedback on the site.  I've done a ton of trades with them shipping first (>$100) and I've done cash purchases in the same way, and you can see that I have the feedback for it.  ~80 feedback, none of it negative.  I'd understand, though, if you didn't feel comfortable shipping first, in which case I'd probably pass.

marumari,

I think the Enlightened Tutors are Mirage, but I'll have to check to be sure. I should have an answer to you by the end of the weekend at the latest. Shipping first makes me nervous, but I can understand it. I have done several deals on eBay and BoardGameGeek if that would help you feel more comfortable at all.

If you have a significant amount of positive feedback (>50) on eBay as a seller of Magic cards, that might work okay.  Otherwise, you'll just have to trust me!  I have to be in the top 5% of traders, I'd imagine, on the site for feedback.  smile

Any update, Dolus?  I'm bidding on some eBay auctions for both FoW and Enlightened Tutor, and they start ending in about 10 hours.  If you could let me know before then, so I could cancel my snipes, that would be great.  smile

I just picked up the Forces, but I'd still be interested in the other seven cards, if they're still available.  Maybe a couple cheapo Gilded Lotuses, as well.  smile

Sorry for the delayed reply. I was out of the town for the weekend.

Only one of the enlightened tutors is from Mirage. Congratulations on receiving the FoWs! With those off the table, I will feel more comfortable with a ship before pay (the FoW just add too much value). I have some other potential offers right now as well for some cards, payment up front, which I should know the result of in a couple of days.

id be happy to pay up front for a top or 3.

Seems swell, then.

Then I'm still interested in:

1 Enlightened Tutor (Mirage)
1 Gilded Lotus
1 Polluted Delta
2 Sensei's Divining Top

Maybe it's just me, but it feels kind of rude that you started a thread a week ago to sell your cards, but there still hasn't been any movement on it at all.  Why bother to start the thread if you're not ready to sell your cards yet?  sad

I'm ready to sell cards, but time is difficult at the moment. There was a private pending offer which has resolved as of this morning, and eliminated a few cards from the list. I didn't want to initiate another exchange on what I might not have available. I am also strictly limited on internet access as I've just moved and don't have internet, yet. And I've expressed my discomfort with shipping cards up front and waiting for payment, when this would be the first exchange in getting rid of my 6000 card collection in doing so, which is especially uncomfortable when it initially included several hundred dollars worth of my most valuable cards.

hi, i am new here too and am comfortable paying as soon as i get a delivery confirmation #. Here is my offer given that the cards are nm:
3 6th enlightened tutor 8 each
2 extirpate 2 each
4 fow 48 each
4 gamble 2.50 each
3 glimmervoid 7 each
1 grim monolith 13
1 idyllic tutor 3.25
1 kokusho 9
1 lotus bloom 3.50
1 mox diamond 18
2 nevinyrral's disk 2.25 each
1 pact of negation 8
4 phyrexian dreadnought 7.50 each
1 sensei's divining top 9
1 time spiral 11
1 tolarian academy 14
1 vampiric tutor 13.50
1 watery grave 9
1 yawgmoth's will 5

These are for NM condition and i am very strict on that. if its sp take 10% off, mp 25% off, hp 50% off, water damage or warping 70% off.
Please let me know what you would like to sell smile

Hi Stephen,

I will review the cards when I get home and get back to you when I can. I'm still waiting for internet at home (supposed to be here tomorrow, but I always have low expectations for these things), so I might not be able to get back to you until Monday. But I will get back to you with condition and a response!

did you come up with anything?

Reply sent via email.

My inventory has been updated in the list above (my profile inventory has not been updated).

would you take $20 for the game playset

dssb wrote:

would you take $20 for the game playset

Do you mean the Gamble playset?

ah, yea, that's new forgetting... 2 letters..

dssb wrote:

ah, yea, that's new forgetting... 2 letters..

I'm willing to do that. I have a batch of these cards up for potential trade right now. I'll follow up after the trade's gone through to confirm if I still have the Gambles or not. If I do, I'll set the 4 Gambles for $20. The trade results should be finalized by Monday.

Well, the trade resolved, and sure enough, the Gambles traded away. First time anybody expresses interest in them, and I get two people expressing interests simultaneously. Sorry.

Updating the first post now.