Topic: Selling Inventory! (Gatecrash Cards Added)

Well, I've been unemployed for some time now, with no real prospects in the near horizon.  As such, I am painfully going to have to sell of some of my magic cards so I can make rent.  I've taken out the stuff that isn't for sale, so if it's there, it's ready to go.

I'm not getting out of magic, I'm just slimming my collection.  smile

I use SCG/TCGplayer for the foil/promo prices.  I'm obviously going to sell lower than either of those sites for everything.  Also, the more you buy, the more you save.  While I don't like paypal (long story) I have reopened my account to make things easier and more secure for potential buyers. smile

Also, I have a few complete decks that I'm willing to part with:  Krenko, Mob Boss EDH - Talrand, Sky Summoner EDH, Modern Lifegain (not quite complete, missing a couple of Felidar Sovereigns) - Modern Knight Tribal - Modern Dragons.  I can supply decklists upon request.

Let me know if you have any questions, or just start up a trade discussion.  You'll find I check this site often, and reply to inquiries usually the same day.  Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

UPDATE:
Due to the large volume of requests I am receiving, I am putting all of my cards in a 'first come, first served' state.  Meaning that whoever confirms the deal first, gets the card.  I am very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause, but I can't afford to have any sales fall through because someone else is simply interested in a card.  Please don't think less of me for this, but I really, really need the cash.

Also, I have reopened my Paypal account to make things easier and safer for all potential customers. 

Also, also, shipping is on me for all transactions.  Anything less than $20 will be mailed in a plain envelope with the card in a penny sleeve and toploader.  Anything above that gets a bubble mailer and DC.  Thanks for all the interest!

Last edited by drgolovacroxby (2013-01-26 22:36:28)

Re: Selling Inventory! (Gatecrash Cards Added)

Quote me a price for Kiki-Jiki, Bonfire, and a Birthing Pod.

smilligan2 wrote:

Quote me a price for Kiki-Jiki, Bonfire, and a Birthing Pod.

I'll do $50 for the lot.

How much for the doubling season, goblin lackey, blood crypt, and 2 knight of the reliquarys? Please don't give me a good number... I'm pretty tight on cash myself so I don't want to be tempted to make a purchase that i shouldn't tongue

Last edited by shifty4690 (2013-01-23 09:29:03)

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

shifty4690 wrote:

How much for the doubling season, goblin lackey, blood crypt, and 2 knight of the reliquarys? Please don't give me a good number... I'm pretty tight on cash myself so I don't want to be tempted to make a purchase that i shouldn't tongue

$53 for all five?

Sent you a trade

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

deck list for the krenko and talrand deck?

sent an offer.

Hey man,

So how do we make payment if you don't have paypal?

Sent request!

Sent a request!

drgolovacroxby wrote:

Also, I don't have paypal, because paypal is the devil.

What is your preferred method of payment?

Request sent.

Last edited by grossoggodeckbox (2013-01-23 16:37:31)

drgolovacroxby wrote:
shifty4690 wrote:

$53 for all five?

Ok I will have to pass on that, thanks though smile

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

W2T wrote:
drgolovacroxby wrote:

Also, I don't have paypal, because paypal is the devil.

What is your preferred method of payment?

Probably cash or money order through the mail.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I had no idea this would blow up like this.  I have a ton of requests right now, please be patient as I sort through them - I don't want to accidently  sell one card to two different people. smile

Sending cash or a money order through the mail is not a very wise thing to do as a buyer.  That, and it would cost us extra to purchase money orders.  Good luck.

amex serve is a solid alternative if you can't/won't use paypal

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Dragons deck list

teK wrote:

Thanks for that.  I think I'm going to try opening another paypal account just to make things easier on all my prospective buyers, though.

EDIT:  Paypal account now active!

Last edited by drgolovacroxby (2013-01-23 23:24:46)

drgolovacroxby wrote:
teK wrote:

Thanks for that.  I think I'm going to try opening another paypal account just to make things easier on all my prospective buyers, though.

EDIT:  Paypal account now active!

Ah! Now we're talking

First batch of stuff hit the mail today!  Thanks guys!

The response to this has been amazing, thank you all so much!  There is still plenty of good stuff left, hit me up!

Bump - Also added some Gatecrash stuff from the prerelease.  I'll added the rares, I'll probably add the uncommons/commons tomorrow.