Topic: Mobile App

I'd love to see an Android app to manage deckbox, so I can manage my collection/wishlist/decks on the go.  It's possible to do this from the browser, but a pain since everything is so small. (even on my Note 2)

Re: Mobile App

Without a proper API, the best we can get is what iDeckbox does. Which is

1. Access your inventory, wishlist and tradelist.
2. Know mid prices on cards you have, sell and want to buy.
3. Quickly check any card in your database.
4. Store all data for offline use.

At that point it would really be simpler to achieve 1, 2, and 3 with a stylesheet for the website designed specifically for mobile devices. Think most larger text and buttons, and a lot more things hidden by default.

Id be ok with that.  I'd just like to be able to manage my decks and whatnot from my phone a little easier.  I have a Note 2, so its not horrible, but would be nice to see a more streamlined app.

Even better than a mobile app, in my opinion, would be a "light" version of the website--a very bare bones interface--logon screen, simple menu, simplified (simple text) output.

That's just my opinion, though...   :-)

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

I can't even get to the site on my Note2, it always gives me a 504 error. Am I missing some sort of plugin?

I just tried, and was able to get on no problems.  I dont recall having to install any kind of plugin.  Not sure what your issue is.

Thanks for the answer, trebek007, it appears to be a T-mobile issue: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4776