Topic: <Q> Expedite restore of column sorting, edit trade qty. in column?

Is there any way to expedite the return of sorting by count in columns in the inventory page (click the icon to sort by qty. owned, qty in tradelist, qty. in wishlist)?

Something is not right with how trades are updating (inbound and/or outbound--not sure which or if both).  I've been burned on a few trades lately, either having too many go out, or having more come in than I needed.  Each time, it seems to tie back to having bad numbers in the tradelist or wishlist columns.  Before the update, I could click on those columns to sort (high to low, or low to high).  If the number in any column was wrong, I could click in it and correct it.

Since we have individual rows for each set now, editing the wishlist quantity in the column again would make sense.  If one wants to add a different version to the wishlist or tradelist, an icon could access the current ("new") popup interface for making the edits.

As it stands now, I must go into each wishlist entry via the popup and make changes.  For a few cards, that would be okay.  For a few thousand, it's shaping up to be a minor nightmare.

Thanks!

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: <Q> Expedite restore of column sorting, edit trade qty. in column?

I would also like the ability to sort trades by name cost etc