Topic: Once again, selling my cards at lower than tcgplayer low prices.

I have TONS of good feedback on this site, traded/sold on here for months, and i'm still looking to sell my collection a few pieces at a time. My inventory should be mostly accurate, i'll check and make sure I have the card though before we finalize the deal. Taking payments through paypal. If you buy a lot of cards, i'll cut you a good deal! Thanks! big_smile

Re: Once again, selling my cards at lower than tcgplayer low prices.

Bump!!!

Peripheryy wrote:

I have TONS of good feedback on this site, traded/sold on here for months, and i'm still looking to sell my collection a few pieces at a time. My inventory should be mostly accurate, i'll check and make sure I have the card though before we finalize the deal. Taking payments through paypal. If you buy a lot of cards, i'll cut you a good deal! Thanks! big_smile

Started buy talks.

started buy talks for foil cavern plus a little bit more

Peripheryy wrote:

Started a discussion.

Responded to everyone! Havent finalized any sales yet so all inventory is still up for grabs big_smile