Topic: W: Pieces of Modern U Tron, H: LotV, Swords, shocks, etc.

Hey everyone,

I am looking to build a Modern U Tron deck (its the entirety of my wish list with few exceptions for reference). I am starting from nearly scratch and so any piece that you have would be wonderful. Everything in my trade list is up for grabs. However, I ask that if we trade, the value of the trade be greater than $10, as its not worth the drive to the post office otherwise.

Additionally, I don't have the tron lands listed in my wishlist because I don't know how to note that I want one of each antiquities art printing. If you have that and wish to trade, let me know, and we can work from there. Also, if you have the promo version of Wurmcoil Engine, while I will trade for it, I will only value it at +$1 over the original - this is more generous than TCG player (last I remember), and I wanted to clear that up before the question presented itself. Anyway...

Notable Haves:
LotV
SoFaF
SoWaP
Domri
Various Shocks

Finally, I could have sworn that I heard that Remand was being printed in MM, and so I am putting that low on my want list - while I will trade into it, I likely will not give full value for it unless it is part of a trade for the majority of the deck.

Thanks for looking!

Zach