Topic: Lets get together for limited

I want to host some limited this week/weekend. I have a MMA updated pauper cube and a lot of boxes. I'd like to do something Ravnica block with those boxes. Either sealed (2 of each RTR, GTC, DGM) or a draft (1 each). Another option being an inventory draft thing that I mentioned in the other thread. Let me know what you want to do and when you want to get together.

Last edited by Avon (2013-06-10 21:19:27)

Re: Lets get together for limited

Yes!  Any/all of this sounds fun.  I'd vote for Ravnica block draft or inventory draft.  I'm also free Wed&Thurs, in fact I think my only obligation at this point is Saturday night.

sealed would be cool, how much would sealed be?

fairportmagic wrote:

sealed would be cool, how much would sealed be?

$15.50

I'm down for sealed, since it's really cheap I assume no prizes?

We can ante cards or I could increase the price a little bit and include some packs. I'd prefer the former since prize packs limits the amount of drafts I can host. I would also be willing to offer something ridiculous and unrelated as a prize such as a fake trophy or perhaps a growler.

Based on the feedback I gathered today, we're going for a Ravnica block draft this Thursday. I'll host sealed next week.

I'll probably go when you do sealed, as long as I got the cash, haha. I'm a fan of sealed, It's a shame I only get to really play at set releases

Magic Online has several sealed events daily.

not into magic online. Don't wanna pay money for digital cards

I've been getting real cards from Magic Online for awhile now. (Cheaper to get a full set on MTGO than off Ebay typically).

I don't care for going for full sets

Sounds like MTGO is not the product for fairportmagic! smile

skyth, How long does it take to play out a sealed event or a draft on MTGO? It sounds/looks like a lot of fun.

It takes about 2 hours for a draft.