Topic: My LGS is giving a box for first place at FNM

If any of you in socal in the san gabriel valley area come on over and play at FNM this week for your chance at winning a whole box to yourself. Don't worry 2nd to 8th still gets the usual pack prizes.

15819 Main St
La Puente, CA 91744
United States

Re: My LGS is giving a box for first place at FNM

My LGS is doing it again tomorrow.

This friday in the shop for fnm I will have minimum box prize pool divided amongst top 8 and I will also be doing a little dice game for a booster box to one lucky winner. Heres how its going to work. Each player will roll a 20 sided die upon registration, than rolls again in round 2 and 3. The top 10 people with the highest combined totals out of those 3 rolls will get to roll again in round 4 and than the top 5 people will roll one last time in round 5. whoever has the highest combined totals, gets a booster box regardless of what they place in the fnm.
M14 Prerelease info : $25 entry. sealed deck. 3-4 pack prize pool (mimimum) PER ENTRY. 6 different times/events.
1st one is right after fnm. scheduled as friday midnight prerelease. when saturday morning rolls around 12:01 AM
than 6pm and 10pm saturday. 3 more events on sunday. 2,6,10pm. (sunday is smaller crowds w/faster tourneys for those interested)
Hobbies and More
15819 main st
La puente, CA 91744